An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Does anyone have the Tourfilm audio that was on 'The power of independent trucking' blog a while back?

Thanks in advance

Matt

Does a bootleg of the January 20 1995 show in Sydney exist?
I would love to hear the live premiere of Nightswimming, so if anyone has this show (and the performance of Nightswimming in particular) and would be willing to share it I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Does a bootleg of the January 20 1995 show in Sydney exist?
I would love to hear the live premiere of Nightswimming, so if anyone has this show (and the performance of Nightswimming in particular) and would be willing to share it I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I know the show on the 18th was recorded but I don't think Ive seen a 20th.

Sibko

I got this today...

R.E.M. - Live in Germany 1985 (2CD). It's a release from the Immortal label (Netherlands), from May 2013. The known show from Die Zeche, Bochum, Germany, October 2, 1985.
This one: http://www.discogs.com/REM-Live-In-Germany-1985/release/4617544

(Only 'King Of The Road' is missing on this release. But I believe it's present on the DVD, which i'm gonna buy later:thumb:.)

CD1: http://www.multiupload.nl/KW2G1CNZAN

CD2: http://www.multiupload.nl/XEGTBDCYB5

MP3 320kbps in zip.

I think the soundquality is very satisfying! :) Soon I will rip and upload this in WAV also...

Thanks for the recent uploads, lots of great stuff !!

Does anyone have the "These Days" London 1985 bootleg version? I will also be thrilled to grab the "full show" version if it is out there. Thanks !

Does anyone have this one, and want to share it with me? I HAVE the other version who don't include Wanderlust and Losing My Religion.
"Rock Am Ring
R.E.M.
Cologne
June 3rd 2005
REM - Recorded live from web broadcast
Recorded and Edited by Matthijs
Real Audio Stream -> CD Wav -> FLAC
CD1
01. I Took Your Name
02. What's The Frequency Kenneth
03. Bad Day
04. Drive
05. The Outsiders
06. Leaving New York
07. Leave
08. Me In Honey
09. Wanderlust
10. Everybody Hurts
11. Electron Blue
12. Electrolite
13. Orange Crush
CD2
01. The One I Love
02. Walk Unafraid
03. Losing My Religion
04. Imitation Of Life
05. The Great Beyond
06. Animal
07. I'm Gonna DJ
08. Man On The Moon"

thanks, cool :) how is it going with your live compilation?

Not too bad, I'm about halfway done. Not done much on it in the last week but it is coming along. Think I went a bit overboard with the huge tracklisting but couldn't bring myself to cut it down. Should fill 2 CDs with maybe 5 minutes to spare :)

Hi - does anyone have digital versions of the videos from the fanclub series? Namely:

1998 - Lucky/E-Bow the Letter
2001 - Find the River (rehearsal)
2005 - Turn You Inside-Out/The Great Beyond

I've got audio on half of these (and have the VHS tape from 1998), but if easily downloadable versions exist would love to fill out my online collection. :-D Thanks for any help.

Does the full versions of the different arrangements (piano version, strings version...and so on I guess) for Man on the moon that are featured in the movie exist, and if so could someone share it with me? Thanks in advance.

Does the full versions of the different arrangements (piano version, strings version...and so on I guess) for Man on the moon that are featured in the movie exist, and if so could someone share it with me? Thanks in advance.

The only different version of Man on the Moon that features on the OST is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTqkoFuJYz4

There's also some other orchestrated R.E.M. tracks, about 5 or 6, that are mainly just 2-3 minute instrumentals. Most sound like they were written by Mike on piano. Miracle is a lovely track :)

On top of my head, tracks from or related to MOTM:

-The great beyond
-The great beyond (radio edit)
-Man on the moon
-This friendly world
-Man of the moon (orchestral)
-Milk and cookies
-Milk and cookies (edit)
-Miracle
-Lynne and Andy
-Andy gets fired
-Adagio