An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Hi again guys. Sorry I don't offer a lot to this thread. I am (not "was") a massive REM fan. I was lucky enough to see them 3 times in total, and wondered if anyone had the gigs I attended available for download? They are:

City Ground, Nottingham, England on July 6 2005

Manchester Evening News Arene on July 17 1999

Huddersfield Mcalpine Stadium on July 26 1995

Thanks in advance guys.:) :thumb:

I have it in 320 if you want it.

There is not a chance you can scan the artwork for 2011 is there? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks a TON for the FLAC!!

I'd gladly do it, but I don't have the artwork, sorry! Got the files online and checked them through a FLAC verifier for authenticity, only.

In the last few hours I realized REM recorded a session for AOL in 2003. There seems to be a DVD of it, apparently.
Does anyone have any good audio or better of that, please?

Last edited:
...is there any way to rip all holiday singles in 320 or flac, one big collection, without the glitches and scratches that are on the ones floating around? the vinyls might get to be a problem, i guess...

...is there any way to rip all holiday singles in 320 or flac, one big collection, without the glitches and scratches that are on the ones floating around? the vinyls might get to be a problem, i guess...

I have them all in 320 and I believe they are pretty clean. I could probably put them in a couple of links if everyone is interested.

hell yes. that'd be nice!
i'll have a look at all the soundboard boots i have and i'll post them. let's make an ultimate archive in the best quality.

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom