An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

S

Supersad Superdelirious

Can anyone repost the link for Supernatural Superserious (Live from Athens) iTunes Pre-Order Bonus?

While I have obtained many versions of this song, I still don't know if I own this one because usually it is just listed as live.
Thank you for any help from anyone. September, 2021

S

Supersad Superdelirious

Is there anyway you could reset these songs again? I spend years looking for these songs and simply gave up. Now I see, that you, a generous person, actually shared some of these songs. I would be so grateful. September, 2021

Hi there!

Here's a little package with all of those songs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxwbqec86lbszca/some tracks.rar

Actually, almost all of them. There's controversy surrounding that "Shiny Happy People (Master Chief Mix)". I have no idea if it's even real or if it's another remix under a different name, but I could never find this one. From the promo, I have a music mix, a hip mix, a pop mix and a Tower of Luv Bug mix. Could it be one of those?

Enjoy!

gargumma

Is there anyway you could reset these songs again? I spend years looking for these songs and simply gave up. Now I see, that you, a generous person, actually shared some of these songs. I would be so grateful. September, 2021

I don't have that package anymore, but lots of people downloaded that. One of them should upload it for you.

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Top Bottom