An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

No what's pointless is asking for something so cheap on amazon and spouting you don't have a dvd player when laptops and computers have a dvd drive. Well done for trying to defend the freeloaders. I'm sure they are grateful.

No what's pointless is asking for something so cheap on amazon and spouting you don't have a dvd player when laptops and computers have a dvd drive. Well done for trying to defend the freeloaders. I'm sure they are grateful.

My phone doesn’t have a DVD drive.

Hello! Is there a good-sounding version of the complete Ealing Studio sessions (1998)? I know three tracks were released on the deluxe edition of UP but I am especially looking for "Sad Professor" (I have some stuff to trade if anyone is interested). Thanks!

Hello! Is there a good-sounding version of the complete Ealing Studio sessions (1998)? I know three tracks were released on the deluxe edition of UP but I am especially looking for "Sad Professor" (I have some stuff to trade if anyone is interested). Thanks!

I don't know of any complete version leaked, but "Suspicion" from those sessions was also released officially (as a b-side for the "Suspicion" single).

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Another request: does anyone know how to get "Until The Day Is Done (Live from Athens)" (which was sold on iTunes Accelerate Deluxe)? There is a MP3 version circulating, but it seems to be re-encoded from iTunes. Anyone got the original file, please?

Thanks for this forum, it's great!

I *think* it was sometime around the release of Tourfilm I found myself becoming completely enamored with R.E.M.
I can certainly say that the Tourfilm recording of "Perfect Circle" really turned me on and the version of "World Leader Pretend" is unquestionably my favorite R.E.M. recording of all time. Not really satisfied with the "Green" deluxe edition live cd, I took it upon myself to make something of a"master edit" of their 1989-11-10 live recording at the Coliseum in Greensboro, NC

Artist: R.E.M.
Date: 1989-11-10
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Source: Soundboard Recording
Length: 01h 51m 34s

Setlist:
01 Stand
02 The One I Love
03 So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry)
04 Turn You Inside-Out
05 Belong
06 Exhuming McCarthy
07 Good Advices
08 Orange Crush
09 Feeling Gravity's Pull
10 Cuyahoga
11 These Days
12 World Leader Pretend
13 I Believe
14 I Remember California
15 Get Up
16 Life And How To Live It
17 It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
18 Pop Song 89
19 Fall On Me
20 You Are The Everything
21 Begin The Begin
22 King Of Birds
23 Strange
24 Low
25 Finest Worksong
26 Perfect Circle
27 After Hours

Sources:
tracks #1,2,4,9,11-15,17-22,25-27: TourFilm DVD
tracks #3,23: Live In Greensboro EP
tracks #5-8,10,16,24: Green Deluxe Edition

Transfers:
Tourfilm DVD > VIDEO_TS folder > Aimersoft DVD Ripper v2.6.2 > WAV > Adobe Audition v2017.1.1 > WAV > Audacity v2.2.2 > WAV > MediaHuman Audio Converter v1.9.6.6 > FLAC
Live In Greensboro CD > EAC > v1.0b3 > WAV > Adobe Audition v2017.1.1 > WAV > Audacity v2.2.2 > WAV > MediaHuman Audio Converter v1.9.6.6 > FLAC
Green deluxe edition CD > EAC > v1.0b3 > WAV > Adobe Audition v2017.1.1 > WAV > Audacity v2.2.2 > WAV > MediaHuman Audio Converter v1.9.6.6 > FLAC

Notes: My edit of officially released sources using "Tourfilm" as the main source and filling in with "Green" deluxe edition and "Live In Greensboro" as necessary. Missing intro to "Orange Crush", "Harpers" and "Dark Globe". Volume matching and crossfading done in Adobe Audition, track splitting done in Audacity.

This took me quite a few hours to assemble and I hope others enjoy listening to this as much as I do. If you know someone who might enjoy this, please share the link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/29ayj9u9dd3zsnn/REM_1989-11-10.zip/file

This is too good to get lost here and I want to thank you for the nice job of putting this together, I've enjoyed listening to it very much. Best wishes for 2020!

I'm looking for a recording of REM's first appearance at Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ on January 30, 1982. If anyone can help me out, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much.

Hello Buckhead here -

I am selling all of my R.E.M. Memorabilia. Over 40 Factory CD Bootlegs from mostly live shows in the 1980s and 1990s. All in excellent condition and kept in good safe keeping over the years. I also have dozens of magazine covers from the 1990s in good condition. I do have five Christmas packages in perfect condition from the 1990s and the last two ever 2010 and 2011. The magazines I can let go for pretty cheep in a complete package. However the CD Bootlegs and Christmas Packages are impossible to find in this of good of condition. All have been out of print since the 1990s. Some in early 2000s. I have enjoyed these for years and the Christmas packages have barley been opened ever. Not just giving them away unfortunately, mostly because I want them to be in the hands of a real fan whom will treat them appropriately and keep them in prime condition in their collection. I need to let them go because I am starting a family and moving on with the next step of my life. I know there is a fan who will love to own some awesome priceless R.E.M. memorabilia. Please email me at the following email address if interested to see what I have, I will ship all over the world and will include a shipping price from Midwest USA.

[email protected]

Does anyone have a FLAC copy of the "Live at 2 Triple M" - "June 2001 5 track RADIO" CD?

Pic: https://ibb.co/XJVBhv4
XJVBhv4

New single from The No Ones (Peter and Scott’s norwegian band)is out now on Spotify and iTunes. It is called No Ones Falls Alone, Scott McCaughey on lead vocals on the single.

Attachments

• 2FAA46B5-7BA5-4776-9F68-4ED2B84615EC.jpeg
    2FAA46B5-7BA5-4776-9F68-4ED2B84615EC.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 0
Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom