An OZ sees MOZ in Berlin!

some lovely pics from berlin

first he took manhattan then he took berlin...
0034.jpg

one of my fave pics, its so..stunning.

0024.jpg

0012.jpg

0043.jpg

0052.jpg

cant look to long at this one..makes me very emotional looking at this ^

0056.jpg

0059.jpg

0060.jpg

the pictures stem from
http://riechert-berlin.de/home1/concerts/
already posted in the frink!
click on the line where the camera icon appears on : fotos for more
i did post a few which were my faves out of the 60 pics displayed there .

Last edited:
Wow Sista thx very much for posting these pics on my thread1 I absolutely love them :D Where di you get them?

some lovely pics from berlin

Hi Sista, I love your pix from Berlin, especially the one where Boz, Moz and Jesse are falling over and they are all smiling, that is adorable.It sounds like a great show. Glad you got to see your man, Marred, even though you had to travel half way around the world to do so! His reply to your question about Oz didn't sound too promising though, or do you think he was just teasing?

Hi Sista, I love your pix from Berlin, especially the one where Boz, Moz and Jesse are falling over and they are all smiling, that is adorable.It sounds like a great show. Glad you got to see your man, Marred, even though you had to travel half way around the world to do so! His reply to your question about Oz didn't sound too promising though, or do you think he was just teasing?
not mine:) some guy called riechert take them...as you can see at the link
( the third icon from left on the link site display leads to pics..fotos in german)
its 60 pics they took

Last edited:
not mine:) some guy called riechert take them...as you can see at the link(third icon from left leads to pics..fotos in german)

Oh yeah, sure I see it now, but thanks for sharing them with us anyway, it takes so long to click on all the links so it's good when someone shows the actual pix again so us lazy ones don't miss out:)

It sounds like a great show. Glad you got to see your man, Marred, even though you had to travel half way around the world to do so! His reply to your question about Oz didn't sound too promising though, or do you think he was just teasing?

Thx mate and yes is was an amazing show! No you're right his reply didn't sound too promising and yes he was teasing I suspect and wouldn't expect any less from him. I will be in Prague for the concert on the 9th but if I get handed the mic again it'll take a lot of guts to press the issue again :D

But then again who knows? Us Australians are quite desperate so I'll try anything!

Thx mate and yes is was an amazing show! No you're right his reply didn't sound too promising and yes he was teasing I suspect and wouldn't expect any less from him. I will be in Prague for the concert on the 9th but if I get handed the mic again it'll take a lot of guts to press the issue again :D

But then again who knows? Us Australians are quite desperate so I'll try anything!

you could explain further why you are pressing it again.
.or in another way ask him if: he likes australia?
or just say/explain how many australian and new zealand fans would sooo love seeing him play without "pressing" him to go there..you know?

...i know he does..he has said something along the line about liking australia and the shows there very much...

you could explain further why you are pressing it again.
.or in another way ask him if: he likes australia?
or just say/explain how many australian and new zealand fans would sooo love seeing him play without "pressing" him to go there..you know?

...i know he does..he has said something along the line about liking australia and the shows there very much...

I could ask a million questions about why he doesn't tour Autralia and he'll give me a million obscure and dismissive answers back :D

an after thought I should've called this thread "Morrissey and Marr in Berlin".

Marred, I think if he had an answer he'd have given you one. As he doesn't have one everything is open to anytime, sometime, maybe yes, maybe no.

Yep that's the way I look at it too. Anyway if he can't make it to my place then at least I can make it to his. I can't wait for Prague!!! :D

It's just that we all got sucha buzz from actually having him in our country in 2002, let alone actually seeing him play live. It was like a visit from the pope or something, not that I'm the least bit interested in the pope's live performance :D

Maybe the next question instead of "WHEN are you coming to australia again?" should be "ARE you coming to australia again?" .. that way he doesn't have to commit to any dates but either give us the knowledge that it will happen again some time or put us out of our misery ... I think it was Moz himself who said being a fan of his was incredibly difficult, he's not wrong!

so marred what will you do til the prague gig roll on..spend your time across europe?

totaly forgot abou the info giving before the berlin concert did take place which might woul have been interesting to some.. there is a ramones museum in berlin...http://www.ramonesmuseum.com/

so marred what will you do til the prague gig roll on..spend your time across europe?

Just had a week in Mallorca which was magical! Going to Amsterdam on Wednesday for a few days then back to Berlin and then off to Prague to see his majesty :D

Tags
berlin
Back
Top Bottom