An OPEN Letter To Kewpie, the MODS, and TSENG

observing the tumbleweed, peppered with vitriol, does anyone still think the pigsty was a good idea?

I'm a little interested in hearing the story behind this one :o

Oh, I'm just on THEIR radar now. And I don't really give a f***.:thumb:

You aren't anyone here, unless you've been banned from some part of the website or marked troll or whatever. The only interesting people here are the "trolls", really anyway. The rest are ugly, old, and boring.

observing the tumbleweed, peppered with vitriol, does anyone still think the pigsty was a good idea?

It was a stupid idea. It's like saying, "I just want to get a little bit pregnant..." This whole website has lost its purpose, goal and relevance. It's a matter of time before it's over. In 1998, it had a purpose. Now, it's just a forum for dirty old sock selling men to vent as we witness his imminent gurgling death. :straightface:

You're not on my radar. I don't see why you should be.

Peter

First of all, I like Tony the Pony, it's a decent song. Secondly, I wish I could trust you, Peter, and share some things with you, but I can't. But your rendition of "Used To Be A Sweet Boy" is lovely.

First of all, I like Tony the Pony, it's a decent song. Secondly, I wish I could trust you, Peter, and share some things with you, but I can't. But your rendition of "Used To Be A Sweet Boy" is lovely.

I don't have any enemys. Go ahead. Thanks for the kind words.

Peter

It was a stupid idea. It's like saying, "I just want to get a little bit pregnant..." This whole website has lost its purpose, goal and relevance. It's a matter of time before it's over. In 1998, it had a purpose. Now, it's just a forum for dirty old sock selling men to vent as we witness his imminent gurgling death. :straightface:

at least I met the love of my life here before the ship sank.

I'm a little interested in hearing the story behind this one :o

This is the first i've heard of it so the good news is, you know as much as anyone else.

This is the first i've heard of it so the good news is, you know as much as anyone else.

I think he's talking about the fact that he's on the "suspicious users list"

Edit: Unless he was put on there after he made this thread.

Suspicious Users List
-------------------------
a four letter word
Albertine
Calvin
Chico
cjnsunnie
justice will be served
moscow kate
naranjito
nickname eazy-e
No Place Like Rome
Our Lady
Parrothead
penfoldsfive
Peter Glynn
Piccadilly Jim
Reelaround
styla
superhans
tomviolence
vampares
Vicarinacoma
XxX0▲0XxX

--------------------------

AT LAST, I AM BORN. I have finally arrived. I am considered "suspicious".

Tseng, go f*** yourself.

:D

'exhibited patterns which resemble past trolls'

hahahaaaaa

what makes a troll on a board where they have a forum where you can post whatever you like about anyone, as offensive as can be, and when they complain, they themselves get banned?

Bare jokes. I've seen it all now. :thumb:

Suspicious Users List
-------------------------
a four letter word
Albertine
Calvin
Chico
cjnsunnie
Jealous of Youth
justice will be served
moscow kate
naranjito
nickname eazy-e
No Place Like Rome
Our Lady
Parrothead
penfoldsfive
Peter Glynn
Piccadilly Jim
Reelaround
styla
superhans
tomviolence
vampares
Vicarinacoma
XxX0▲0XxX

--------------------------

AT LAST, I AM BORN. I have finally arrived. I am considered "suspicious".

Tseng, go f*** yourself.

:D

Kewpie is the one who does the updating of the suspicious users list. She runs this site, while wearing a beret and slagging off teachers... Dave "The" Jap is just a fall-guy. Who likes to spread lies about Morrissey not paying his tour crew. Typical Japanese - annoying and full of shit.
UncleSkimpy is harmless, he just loves cock. I have the pictures to prove it.

'exhibited patterns which resemble past trolls'

hahahaaaaa

what makes a troll on a board where they have a forum where you can post whatever you like about anyone, as offensive as can be, and when they complain, they themselves get banned?

Bare jokes. I've seen it all now. :thumb:

YOU. SEE. IT. THEY DON'T.

I've been added to the "troll list", go on, ASK ME IF I GIVE A f***?

Tags
herobg yeah okay you need help
Back
Top Bottom