An interview with photographer Kevin Cummins on Joy Division, Morrissey, The Happy Mondays, and more

A funny quote I thought - "I went to see him (Morrissey) in Orange County two years ago, and it was 90% Latino, the audience - they all turned their back on the vivisection film that he puts up during Meat Is Murder, because they're not gonna stop eating meat just because Morrissey tells them to."

A funny quote I thought - "I went to see him (Morrissey) in Orange County two years ago, and it was 90% Latino, the audience - they all turned their back on the vivisection film that he puts up during Meat Is Murder, because they're not gonna stop eating meat just because Morrissey tells them to."
I can tell you it's a 100% lie.

It almost sees like he's saying hey you know those Latino aren't gonna give up there meat

So he was there and he's lying. Please provide proof. Not just someone you know saying something. Otherwise you'd be guilty of the same thing you're accusing him. Proof please.
And where is his proof? He is a photographer, he should've taken a picture of that scene. I've seen him in LA at NY eve 2015 and there was a large proportion of Latinos in the audience. No one turned their heads away. So that's my proof. If you don't take my word for it then you are just as ignorant as the other blind people who wants to hear and see what they think is the truth.

And where is his proof? He is a photographer, he should've taken a picture of that scene. I've seen him in LA at NY eve 2015 and there was a large proportion of Latinos in the audience. No one turned their heads away. So that's my proof. If you don't take my word for it then you are just as ignorant as the other blind people who wants to hear and see what they think is the truth.

You dopey turd. He was talking about that specific night. Durrr.

You've got to understand Skinny is prepared to believe Cummins' remembrance of the night and not yours because it suits his agenda. LOL

More to the point how does he know it was 90%? Did he do a quick head count and then pull out his pocket calculator? Haha.

You dopey turd. He was talking about that specific night. Durrr.
So what if it was not on that specific night. They all worship him. In fact, Latinos are the most loyal, dedicated fans of Morrissey. Do you think their attitude would change over night? They might eat their meat, but they won't turn their heads away during MiM, I can bet my balls on that. You are just a vulgar cretin who would chew on any spit-up some photographer blurts out. Did he show you the proof? Why are you so quick to believe him? If he doesn't show you the proof, would you call him a dopey turd? You are all so quick to insult just about anyone here that doesn't play your tune. Vitriolic sod you are. Some moderator! FFS.

I'm wondering what's funny? The implied racism? You're grasping at straws as usual to find something negative to write. Or maybe I'm wrong, so I invite you explain what is funny.

"I went to see him (Morrissey) in Copenhagen two years ago, and it was 90% Scandinavian, the audience - they all turned their back on the vivisection film that he puts up during Meat Is Murder, because they're not gonna stop eating meat just because Morrissey tells them to."

It's not exclusive to Latinos. Why pick them out? Also, he says that 90% look away because they don't let Moz tell them what to eat. How does he know that? I simply look away because it's terrible to watch. It's certainly not some "f*** you" to Moz, and I'm already vegetarian anyway. Besides Moz always points out that if two people out of 5000 decide to go meat free, it's a success for him. It isn't about quantity.

"I went to see him (Morrissey) in Copenhagen two years ago, and it was 90% Scandinavian, the audience - they all turned their back on the vivisection film that he puts up during Meat Is Murder, because they're not gonna stop eating meat just because Morrissey tells them to."

It's not exclusive to Latinos. Why pick them out? Also, he says that 90% look away because they don't let Moz tell them what to eat. How does he know that? I simply look away because it's terrible to watch. It's certainly not some "f*** you" to Moz, and I'm already vegetarian anyway. Besides Moz always points out that if two people out of 5000 decide to go meat free, it's a success for him. It isn't about quantity.
Wrong. I point out the illogicality of unthinking drones.

He never points out anything, despite what a Tourette-afflicted ass he is.

Kevin Cummins is still a topbloke actually, sad that AuntFatsy chooses to use him for his sad agenda.

He never points out anything, despite what a Tourette-afflicted ass he is.

Kevin Cummins is still a topbloke actually, sad that AuntFatsy chooses to use him for his sad agenda.

Blimey, are you suggesting that Uncle (AuntFatsy...snigger) has an agenda? How exciting! I thought he was making it up as he went along. An agenda!? Gosh, I shall follow his posts with renewed energy now. I wonder what it can be...?

Why on earth would he need to lie. Kevin is one of the most respected music photographers in the UK and has no axe to grind with anyone.

Well, I want to see the picture then. Why would I need to lie? I saw what I saw. I believe he is simply exaggerating. Latinos religiously love Morrissey, they won't do that during his show. They didn't during the concert I attended.

Why would a person who repeatedly posts pictures of Morrissey on twitter say something like this? What an asshole. This isn't true by the way and did he really interview everyone in audience to see if they didn't stop eating meat?

Blimey, are you suggesting that Uncle (AuntFatsy...snigger) has an agenda? How exciting! I thought he was making it up as he went along. An agenda!? Gosh, I shall follow his posts with renewed energy now. I wonder what it can be...?
To warn the youth of today, and the elderly too in fact, of the danger Morrissey poses to British society specifically and the world in general. He'll go to great lengths you will find :crazy:

To warn the youth of today, and the elderly too in fact, of the danger Morrissey poses to British society specifically and the world in general. He'll go to great lengths you will find :crazy:
Too right. He's a dangerous man, that Morrissey. Singing those songs and releasing a record every now and then. He is an evil that must be stopped and Uncleskinny is just the man to do it. I wholeheartedly support his moral crusade.

I would type more, but I'm off to Manchester...see you all down the front. I will be clutching a sprig of rosemary to protect me from the evil.

Back
Top Bottom