"An Evening with Morrissey" November / December US tour dates showing on Ticketmaster; on sale this week

List of dates now showing on Ticketmaster:

Nov. 11 Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena
Nov. 12 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (axs.com)
Nov. 14 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 15 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 18 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
Nov. 22 Salt Lake City, UT - The Union
Nov. 23 Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre
Nov. 25 Minneapolis, MN - Fillmore Minneapolis
Nov. 26 Milwaukee, WI - The Riverside Theater (axs.com)
Nov. 28 Washington, DC - The Anthem
Nov. 30 Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre
Dec. 1 Newark, NJ - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Dec. 4 Boston, MA - MGM Music Hall at Fenway

Link posted by Famous when dead (additional Los Angeles and Milwaukee dates not listed on Ticketmaster):

full

UPDATE 4:12PM PT:

Now on Morrissey Central:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance someone knows a code other than VERONICA for King's Theater Brooklyn? There are a few pre-sales going on and seats hidden behind that wall, which I'd like to unlock.

Please and thanks in advance.

Looking for Anthem/DC presale code please! Just got back from visiting Salford Lads club a few weeks ago. Incredible!
It's "Veronica." No balcony tix are available at the moment, only general admission: $55 plus ticketshyster fees of $13.40. No chance of general admission selling out as I see, so really no hurry.

Thanksgiving is going to be tough to get back home to Moz Angeles and then a gig the next day in the Midwest, but nothing will stop California Son from enjoying his favorite traditional Thanksgiving meal prepared by his dear wife Nancy. Tofu Marinara Garlic Turkey and chocolate chip cookies for dessert and the traditional Morrissey vs Sinatra football game on the beach!

PRESALE CODE SLC

On a lark, I guessed correctly!
PRESALE CODE FOR MOZ IN SALT LAKE CITY in November 2022:
“WESTSIDE”
$59 per GA ticket- 3rd row😁
Your welcome!

On a lark, I guessed correctly!
PRESALE CODE FOR MOZ IN SALT LAKE CITY in November 2022:
“WESTSIDE”
$59 per GA ticket- 3rd row😁
Your welcome!
(Edit: just notified by my friend couldn’t get the code to work. Sorry, TOTALLY WORKED 15 minutes ago!)

I looked at the seating chart and it looks almost sold out, but I don't know how many tickets they released today
View attachment 84033
Yeah it was like that when I tried. I ended up getting 5th row tics for 250. Today the price is 750 for the same row...
Saw a few tickets up front for 925 and 1500... yeah, I'll pass on those lol! Or watch if they can drop in price and sell my other ones...

Yeah it was like that when I tried. I ended up getting 5th row tics for 250. Today the price is 750 for the same row...
Saw a few tickets up front for 925 and 1500... yeah, I'll pass on those lol! Or watch if they can drop in price and sell my other ones...
5th row is good! I do hate this pricing too. Sometimes you get better tix closer to the show. Have a great time :)

Thanks very much. It worked!

I see you registered for this account three days before me. Did you go to the seven NYC shows in 2007?
Well I lurked for many years. Are the shows you are referring to around the time before Years of Refusal came out? Hammerstein Ballroom? Was it 7 shows, I went to two of those shows. I've only seen Moz a handful of times. First time being the Tower Theatre in Philly for Your Arsenal tour and the last time being Forest Hills stadium with Interpol.

Well I lurked for many years. Are the shows you are referring to around the time before Years of Refusal came out? Hammerstein Ballroom? Was it 7 shows, I went to two of those shows. I've only seen Moz a handful of times. First time being the Tower Theatre in Philly for Your Arsenal tour and the last time being Forest Hills stadium with Interpol.
I'm referring to Hammerstein Ballroom. I was wrong: it was five shows. But I think it was over seven nights. I went to all but one of the shows. Moz played the exact same playlist every night which caused enough fatigue for me to not attend the final show. Still ranks up there as one of my top five Morrissey concert experiences.

The Forest Hills show with Interpol was pretty good.

The enthusiasm is nice to see, but please limit requests for pre-sale codes to this thread - where you'll find ongoing discussion of said. Some looking at previous pages for information may be required too.
If you are selling tickets for UK or US concerts, then please use "Marketplace".
Thank you in advance.
FWD.

For those waiting for ticket prices to possibly come down, I wouldn't hold my breath. Phoenix was announced roughly 15 days prior to the show and the prices were high and stayed high. I thought for sure they'd come down closer to showtime as there were entire unsold sections and they didnt budge at all. You'd think 48 hours to show time they would have come down and hoped to make the back end on merch, but nope, f*** the fans :ROFLMAO:

The difference in prices from the artist presales to the general public onsale was ridiculous. Ticketmaster’s “surge pricing” is completely out of control. We got a pair in Row E in Boston on Wednesday for $448 total, today the seats next to those were going for $900 EACH. How is that legal? We tried again Wednesday and got front row, at 1/3 of the price that they were going for in today’s general onsale. I just don’t understand how they can get away with that. I guess for people sitting on the fence, keep checking back after the “surge” subsides? There’s plenty of time to wait it out.

The difference in prices from the artist presales to the general public onsale was ridiculous. Ticketmaster’s “surge pricing” is completely out of control. We got a pair in Row E in Boston on Wednesday for $448 total, today the seats next to those were going for $900 EACH. How is that legal? We tried again Wednesday and got front row, at 1/3 of the price that they were going for in today’s general onsale. I just don’t understand how they can get away with that. I guess for people sitting on the fence, keep checking back after the “surge” subsides? There’s plenty of time to wait it out.
it looks almost sold out, agree the pricing is ridiculous, scalping used to be illegal in MA, great that you got tix tho, have fun :)

For those waiting for ticket prices to possibly come down, I wouldn't hold my breath. Phoenix was announced roughly 15 days prior to the show and the prices were high and stayed high. I thought for sure they'd come down closer to showtime as there were entire unsold sections and they didnt budge at all. You'd think 48 hours to show time they would have come down and hoped to make the back end on merch, but nope, f*** the fans :ROFLMAO:
If I remember correctly, Phoenix went 2 for 1 at the last minute. Probably due to the fact that ticket prices were ridiculously high.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom