"An Evening with Morrissey" November / December US tour dates showing on Ticketmaster; on sale this week

List of dates now showing on Ticketmaster:

Nov. 11 Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena
Nov. 12 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre (axs.com)
Nov. 14 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 15 El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia
Nov. 18 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
Nov. 22 Salt Lake City, UT - The Union
Nov. 23 Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre
Nov. 25 Minneapolis, MN - Fillmore Minneapolis
Nov. 26 Milwaukee, WI - The Riverside Theater (axs.com)
Nov. 28 Washington, DC - The Anthem
Nov. 30 Brooklyn, NY - Kings Theatre
Dec. 1 Newark, NJ - New Jersey Performing Arts Center
Dec. 4 Boston, MA - MGM Music Hall at Fenway

Link posted by Famous when dead (additional Los Angeles and Milwaukee dates not listed on Ticketmaster):

full

UPDATE 4:12PM PT:

Now on Morrissey Central:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everything is good and people have a nice time .
Have to say, thank fu*k im in UK . The ticlets are dirt cheap.
You can get near the front and no tickets are over $125
In California people are being charged $450 to be in the pit - that wold have cost me over 1500 with tax to go with wife and kid .

Scandle .

Can't wait for Brixton .
I paid $125 per ticket for front row plus fees for a total of $150.

EDIT: Also, in Vegas.. Pit tickets were cheaper than the section right behind it with seats. I paid $150 for those on seat geek.

I paid $125 per ticket for front row plus fees for a total of $150.

EDIT: Also, in Vegas.. Pit tickets were cheaper than the section right behind it with seats. I paid $150 for those on seat geek.
Can confirm, I paid roughly $91.00 per ticket for pit in Vegas. That said, these ticket prices are ridiculous. $575 a ticket for the front rows? Make all tickets $100.00, watch it sell out, publish photos of packed crowds, tell the media Morrissey is unstoppable and get some positive press finally.

An Evening With means no opener, that's all.
A lot of openers are a bit crap. Noise Is The Best Revenge opened for Moz in Dublin once and they lived up to their name unfortunately. I'm at an age when I see it as an inconvenience to queue early, wait in a cold venue, stand through an opening act, wait until Moz comes on. All the while bursting for a piss but reluctant to lose my spot near the front. Then some tart in a fake fur coat shoulders her way to the front 10 seconds after Moz starts. Fuk that. She better look like prime Keeley Hawes (as seen in Line of Duty and the Suede video for Saturday Night) before I'm moving for her. Surely someone who doesn't like sexy legs will move this to off-topic.

tumblr_pkgsartFyy1y2g57yo5_400.gifv

A lot of openers are a bit crap. Noise Is The Best Revenge opened for Moz in Dublin once and they lived up to their name unfortunately. I'm at an age when I see it as an inconvenience to queue early, wait in a cold venue, stand through an opening act, wait until Moz comes on. All the while bursting for a piss but reluctant to lose my spot near the front. Then some tart in a fake fur coat shoulders her way to the front 10 seconds after Moz starts. Fuk that. She better look like prime Keeley Hawes (as seen in Line of Duty and the Suede video for Saturday Night) before I'm moving for her. Surely someone who doesn't like sexy legs will move this to off-topic.

Noise is the best revenge…. Good GOD how painful. I mean they were young, had a platform thanks to Uncle Steven, but I remember standing at the bar with my fingers in my ears feeling sorry for myself.

Suede - Saturday Night, great song, even better video…. Mmm not really, but great accomplice to a great tune.

Last edited:
I was told that the artist presale code for today in Boston is MOZ but who knows. Otherwise I'll just fight with the peasants tomorrow. =)
I think the artist presale code is a different one, and I could not find it. I hope you get great seats! Were you able to get any with the MOZ code?

Does anyone understand the layout of the Boston show? I want to get pit area/front seats but there seemingly isn't any...

I have cheap tickets to Ontario I am looking to sell because I got better seats at The Greek and I *really* shouldn't have spent as much as I did. If you're interested I can shave off $10.00 per ticket and transfer them via ticketmaster.

He’s in England and Ireland which is Europe the last time I looked. Book a flight you lazy peasant. 🎯
And Scotland

Indeed. He simply needs to embrace the present and make peace with the fact that he is a 63 year old man.
Yes he personally chooses the pictures

Does anyone understand the layout of the Boston show? I want to get pit area/front seats but there seemingly isn't any...
I just got tickets from on the floor through Ticketmaster, but on SeatGeek the floor is shown as General Admission. I'm so confused about it.

I looked at the seating chart and it looks almost sold out, but I don't know how many tickets they released today
Screenshot 2022-09-14 11.09.29 PM.png

A good part of the front in Boston was released on Ticketmaster first day of sale.

$750 for 2nd row in San Diego, hard pass.
I wouldn't pay that either but keep an eye on the prices. The are always stupidly high early and drop.

Sometimes tickets even show back up because they are reserved by scalpers.

I once looked at tickets for Ringo Star and His All Star Band and there was nothing good on ticket master and seats up front were like $500 each from the resellers.

3 days before the show the resellers gave their tickets back to ticket master and I got front row center for face value.

Are there still tickets available for the UK dates? And at what prizes?

Surprisingly tickets available for all dates at various prices ranging from £46 to £67 at Doncaster, Glasgow, Brixton, Brighton for standard tickets, Birmingham, Manchester, Blackpool, Stockton, Palladium £100 up to £212 for Platinum Tickets (no idea what you get for that price)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom