An army of Morrissey fans are invading Manchester next weekend - Manchester Evening News

An army of Morrissey fans are invading Manchester next weekend - Manchester Evening News
The #MozArmy meet will see hundreds of fans visit The Smiths frontman's hometown and party at the Star and Garter

39727_Mozarmy-crowd-Star-and-Garter-2016JPG.jpg

Great. Another opportunity to bash the MozArmy and some Moz fans but this time on the front page.

This is sad, but me reckon I can't feel sorry for you people. I reckon it's better than spending your life savings and selling your Yankee caps on E Bay uk just to fly to LA and buy one of those "star maps" and look for Morrissey's house.

This is sad, but me reckon I can't feel sorry for you people. I reckon it's better than spending your life savings and selling your Yankee caps on E Bay uk just to fly to LA and buy one of those "star maps" and look for Morrissey's house.

Just did what you advised.
I am at Moz airport in LA.
Which star map should I buy?

Spazarmy is an unpardonable offence punished by....yak yak yak

Well there is F*** all else to do in LA than gawp at big houses.

"I mean, who would want to live in a place where the only cultural advantage is that you can turn right on a red light." - Woody Allen

By the way, I recommend a refresher course in the English language.

Having sex means you are definitely not a Moz fan.

Just saying.....
True Morrissey fans self-castrate. Or merely f**k their bank accounts, following him to all corners of the world.
I guess I'll turn in my fan club card later on this afternoon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom