An archive photograph of Morrissey shared by Jake Walters

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Famous when dead, Feb 16, 2018.

By Famous when dead on Feb 16, 2018 at 11:14 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

[​IMG]
    20180216_231021.jpg
    20180216_230955.jpg

Regards,
    FWD.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018
    1. Librarian On Fire
      Librarian On Fire
      The infamous white/ivory denim jacket so loved by Morrissey makes an appearance. Errr, umm those trousers don't sit too well over the family jewels.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Curious how Jake always seems to share stuff, when moz is in the uk..

The last one he posted he basically called mozzer a prick, 'I wonder what happened to that silly brick'
      Must have really got to Jake, really wound Jake up when his mozzer obsessed GF tried to break up the family for that mozzer look alike trouble maker fella.
    3. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Glad you said that, I thought it was just me who noticed! I was quite enjoying the effect, actually ;)
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    4. Amy
      Amy
      I saw the 'brick' thing too. I've seen where Moz fans have asked Jake things like, "How did you get to know him?" and he said, "No-one knows him."
      Seems like mind games between them at times.
      Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    5. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Those heavy brows do throw some distinctive shadows. Shades of the Viva Hate sleeve there.
    6. joe frady
      joe frady
      Mr Jake stuck that one up on his old site about 10 years ago.

Can't recall if he dated & located it at the time, but it's 1993. And for some reason Sioux City comes to mind, but that may just be the pills í'm on.

Always liked the childish Talbot Rothwell-ness glee of getting snapped in front of Sir Dick's barbers.

• Like Like x 3
    7. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      It is indeed Sioux City. His old site circa '09 previewed a few of his recent 'only just found' images. Shrewd given the timing, but he's doing ok for himself. That said, I removed the word 'new' from the title :)
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. swift eclipse
      swift eclipse
      He's not wrong tho.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      I reckon if Jake really is living somewhere in LA now (it would not be Malibu), I reckon Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy should be worried about him as a stalker. Reckon maybe him and Alain White are sharing a place at the Toluca Lake apartment complex.
    10. terrancestamp
      terrancestamp
      Now that should have been the sleeve for the new singles!!
    11. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      agree, it's a great photo, boyish. Maybe for another re-release of 'Vauxhall' that would make a nice inner sleeve or gate-fold photo. Though I don't like when older artists use much younger photos, maybe going 2-3 years back is fine, don't know.

Hope he stays with more recent photos or 'cover stars'. ATYP cover reminded me of the 'hold onto your friends' promo cover and of course 'the world won't listen', I like both of the new covers.
      • Troll Troll x 1