Morrissey Central "An Afternoon Nostalgia" (December 30, 2020)

Sam feeling nostalgic?

It’s interesting, I wonder if he listened deeply to the music his uncle made growing up. I wonder if Morrissey’s
sister listened to her brothers music around the house? did Morrissey send her each release? Wouldn’t be surprised if that was not the case at all.

Any thoughts?

Sam feeling nostalgic?

It’s interesting, I wonder if he listened deeply to the music his uncle made growing up. I wonder if Morrissey’s
sister listened to her brothers music around the house? did Morrissey send her each release? Wouldn’t be surprised if that was not the case at all.

Any thoughts?

They seem a close family - so probably do listen to him a lot.

Slightly horrifying when someone is loose on YouTube though.

I was thinking about this song recently, but cannot remember the context in which it popped up.

Sam feeling nostalgic?

Any thoughts?
I won’t share the details, but I once sold a duplicate of one of my Morrissey LPs to one of the Dwyer family. I was surprised that they didn’t already own (or couldn’t otherwise get hold of) a copy.

The item was a vinyl record, so perhaps they already owned it on CD? It was a curious state of affairs, nevertheless.

:squiffy:

i just rewatched every curb,after series 7 it really fell off a cliff,quality wise.sill some good moments in the final 3 series but there just wasnt enough of them.

I was thinking about this song recently, but cannot remember the context in which it popped up.
maybe theres somebody you secretly want to destroy,you can always blame it on lockdown if you get caught.

Secret policeman’s ball?

Sam feeling nostalgic?

Any thoughts?

His sister and her boys have been his guests at his concerts regularly, so they must be following his artistic career with some interest.

I also like to think that they are the kind of family that would gather for Christmas at his mother's house each year and have a big dinner. Of course, no turkey.

I went to school with Morrissey's neice 1985-1987.
It was a big thing in their family, they were very proud and he was big influence.

No idea what he was like back then in private, but she was lovely and I hope she is embarrased by him now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom