American Idol Season 9 thread

I checked the recording on my DVR and paused it...it said Michael Farrell as a music consultant or some such thing. Good eye, I wouldn't have noticed!:thumb:

Thanks for checking! Now we know:thumb:

I checked the recording on my DVR and paused it...it said Michael Farrell as a music consultant or some such thing. Good eye, I wouldn't have noticed!:thumb:

Yay!!! I always missed the credits because I was distracted by what was actually going on the telly:p

STRANGEY!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I am SO glad you noticed! I thought I was the only one who saw this too lol I was beginning to think I was seeing things lol I also watched the entire show just looking for him. I knew it was him. He just has one of those faces. He was my favorite keyboardist and I especially love him on 'Who Put the M.' Thanks for clearing this up!! So good to hear from you again

Haha. I'm so happy that YOU noticed too!!!! :cool:

It was nice to hear from you too! It always is =] Brings back good memories. And well, we've kept on truckin, so it's all good. =]

I don't watch the show but saw a glimpse of the show on the news this morning and that was definitely him.

what's next, Kris Pooley on America's Got Talent?

Hey! Have you guys all called in and voted for Crystal yet? GET ON THE HORN!!! :rofl:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :p

What a great thread! :straightface::p

I'm happy that homeboy won ('Yes, LEE CAN!' :rolleyes:) but Crystal is far more talented. They could've cut it down to those 2 when there were 30 people in the running. I think Idol's run its course. Yawn. And I already miss Simon.

The finale was uncharacteristically over-the-top end to such a lackluster season. Simon's departure is the nail in the coffin to the growing irrevelancy of the American Idol franchise. (Note it was irrevelant seasons ago, but I loved it the same way I do the Tyra show(

I will be watching the X-factor...

Tags
american idle billy idol doogie nights ellen </3 simon frink
Back
Top Bottom