American Idol Season 9 thread

I sing" I touch myself" much better than this guy when i do karaoke.

I'd like to see that. :cool:

Um, Katy Perry knows more about music & the recording business than Kara? pffft.

These guest judges suck. I want Ellen already!!

Edit: I take that back...Neil Patrick Harris tomorrow!!! and the other Barney ?? :p

Last edited:
I'd like to see that. :cool:

someone who does not post here anymore could attest to that. :cool:

Um, Katy Perry knows more about music & the recording business than Kara? pffft.

These guest judges suck. I want Ellen already!!

Edit: I take that back...Neil Patrick Harris tomorrow!!! and the other Barney ?? :p

neil patrick harris, yes! ...barney what?

Avril is an idiot.

I thought Katy Perry was funny (and GORGEOUS!) but I'm not a fan of her music at all. That said, at least she was a decent judge.

I like Ellen. I think she's funny and will bring some entertainment to the show, but I also think she'll be too concerned with hurting people's feelings (like Paula) to really be a good, quality judge.

Avril lavinge looked like the little rat she is. Punk rock? Come on now. You sang Skater Boi. Pack your little horns up in your old kit bag and skedaddle.
Katy Perry looks like an old drag queen. Posh looked like an insipid, dehydrated old twig.
I liked Doogie Howser but he didnt agree with Simon, so byebye.
I miss Paula but I like Randy and Kara. I don't know much about Ellen, but she gets on my nerves already.
Bring back Adam Lambert. I still can't believe that other guy won. I thought it was a bad dream.

Avril lavinge looked like the little rat she is. Punk rock? Come on now. You sang Skater Boi. Pack your little horns up in your old kit bag and skedaddle.
Katy Perry looks like an old drag queen. Posh looked like an insipid, dehydrated old twig.
I liked Doogie Howser but he didnt agree with Simon, so byebye.
I miss Paula but I like Randy and Kara. I don't know much about Ellen, but she gets on my nerves already.
Bring back Adam Lambert. I still can't believe that other guy won. I thought it was a bad dream.

:laughing:

One word: Homophobia. That's why Adam Lambert didn't win.

Her appearance on the show solidified my hatred of her. She is a guest judge and has no seniority over Randy, Simon or Kara. c***.

Say as you feel, don't hold back lol!!:)

what? im watching, but didnt notice that.

that one chick judge annoys me. :cool:

Yeah, he was playing keyboard. I was kinda shocked to see him (if it was him lol). You could see him on stage right behind the singers. Maybe they will show him on tomorrow's episode. Oh, I checked his website too but it wasnt updated.

Yeah, he was playing keyboard. I was kinda shocked to see him (if it was him lol). You could see him on stage right behind the singers. Maybe they will show him on tomorrow's episode. Oh, I checked his website too but it wasnt updated.

LOVELESSS!!!!!!!!! =] =] =]

Haha, I was watching it today and I was like WHAT?!?!?! I couldn't believe it haha. I thought I was the only one who noticed. I'm pretty sure it's him. I spent the entire show carefully observing him whenever they showed a clip of the bandto see if it was him. The thing that pretty much assured me was when there was a shadow on his face. It reminded me of the shot of him on the big screen on Who Put the M In Manchester when he's the last one on stage, so yeahhhhhh =]

LOVELESSS!!!!!!!!! =] =] =]

Haha, I was watching it today and I was like WHAT?!?!?! I couldn't believe it haha. I thought I was the only one who noticed. I'm pretty sure it's him. I spent the entire show carefully observing him whenever they showed a clip of the bandto see if it was him. The thing that pretty much assured me was when there was a shadow on his face. It reminded me of the shot of him on the big screen on Who Put the M In Manchester when he's the last one on stage, so yeahhhhhh =]

STRANGEY!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I am SO glad you noticed! I thought I was the only one who saw this too lol I was beginning to think I was seeing things lol I also watched the entire show just looking for him. I knew it was him. He just has one of those faces. He was my favorite keyboardist and I especially love him on 'Who Put the M.' Thanks for clearing this up!! So good to hear from you again;)

Tags
american idle billy idol doogie nights ellen </3 simon frink
Back
Top Bottom