American Apparel ads

Re: 3-pack Banner

I swear to god, this just made my work computer crash.

3pack.jpg

'Cause I share an office with a 50 year old chinese man. A nice chinese man. It's bad enough that I surf the frink thread all day. I can't minimize fast enough! Why does the guy on the far right have to be on his way to jacking off?

'Cause I share an office with a 50 year old chinese man. A nice chinese man. It's bad enough that I surf the frink thread all day. I can't minimize fast enough! Why does the guy on the far right have to be on his way to jacking off?

He's just adjusting himself. The 50 year old Chinese guy will understand.

He's just adjusting himself. The 50 year old Chinese guy will understand.
LOL! Uhh yeah, but he'll only see that upon closer inspection. With a quick glance at my computer screen all he will see are 3 crotches staring me in the face.

The solution is certainly NOT to stop surfing Solo while at work. The ad's gotta go :D

Oops, spill :p
That poor model. That is nasty! I hope that's vanilla icing and not something else on her leg!

that puma ad seems like took from someone's real life, someone like..............

I happen to LOVE AA. I've been wearing it for years. I actually go to the factory in LA and buy in bulk. Shirts come out to about $5 US a piece. :)

Not to mention how GREAT the shirt feel :cool:

I don't shop at American Apparel, but I did buy their infant karate pants for a friend's baby. Those karate pants got really good reviews. I also bought my friend a baby tank top from there.

But I totally object to the 3 pack men's crotch ad! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom