America IS the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I’m a chef you dumb c***. It’s the most sorry pile of sludge I’ve ever seen. Typical American, culinary ignorant and inept. Hotdogs for dinner, hotdogs for breakfast, hotdogs for tea. Enjoy tho :mask:
America has some of the best restaurants and innovative chefs in the world. Where did you go to culinary school? Or did you train in the school of hard knocks? What kind of food do you cook? Besides hot dogs ? Kidding.

Sounds kinda like what I’m doing this week. I should be back on my meal prep and my friend Dani came to my house when I was out of town and left a big thing of kale salad and hummus for me but instead of eating that for dinner I’m waiting to go to Waffle House with my fat friend.

I just filled up the Bubba Mug with A&W. Lol. I totally am ruining my regimen today.

Oh I thought it was animal protein that you couldn’t eat.

Ohhhh! No, see, what she’s talking about is My allergies. What you’re talking about is the diet I was on to make sure I was getting the maximum effect out of the estrogen. I’m not required to go off meat, it was just a choice for the next two months.

Drown in the holy water
At the bottom of the trenches
And stare into empty bottles
As they wipe away my senses
Taking me lower
I'm isolated from the martyrs and saints
Getting me closer
You're the only that's left that can heal my pain
No one but us, my friend my lust
All alone and I'm drinking with Jesus
I made this bed, I lie in it

Are you saying you’re better than me? Better than Jericho? You know what happens when you say you’re better than Jericho?

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST.

Drown in the holy water
At the bottom of the trenches
And stare into empty bottles
As they wipe away my senses
Taking me lower
I'm isolated from the martyrs and saints
Getting me closer
You're the only that's left that can heal my pain
No one but us, my friend my lust
I made this bed, I lie in it

Are you saying you’re better than me? Better than Jericho? You know what happens when you say you’re better than Jericho?

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST.

jj8j8m.gif

Back
Top Bottom