America IS the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Hotdogs are disgusting. I did however eat a hamburger today. Well, my dog ate a bit of it too. She just burped really loud. God bless America.

Juju must eat hot dogs to run with the big dogs.
AC06B10C-3B59-45FD-BFC0-6DC70A2E6501.jpeg

I know what coleslaw is you bell end, it’s supposed to have carrot in. That’s the most anemic pile of ‘coleslaw’ I’ve ever seen.

Apparently you don’t know what it is...otherwise you wouldn’t confuse it for mashed potatoes like a stupid bitch retard f*****.

Apparently you don’t know what it is...otherwise you wouldn’t confuse it for mashed potatoes like a stupid bitch retard f*****.

I’m a chef you dumb c***. It’s the most sorry pile of sludge I’ve ever seen. Typical American, culinary ignorant and inept. Hotdogs for dinner, hotdogs for breakfast, hotdogs for tea. Enjoy tho :mask:

I would buy these off the ice cream truck that would drive through our neighborhood when I was a kid:

popsicles-red-white-blue-colors-260nw-141944278.jpg

I’m a chef you dumb c***. It’s the most sorry pile of sludge I’ve ever seen. Typical American, culinary ignorant and inept. Hotdogs for dinner, hotdogs for breakfast, hotdogs for tea. Enjoy tho :mask:

You must be a shitty “chef”. :tongueclosed:
You’re probably just a short order cook at an Arthur Treacher’s...

So many responses lined up for you but I can’t be fukin bothered. :sleeping:

Yet, you’re still here responding 2 1/2 hours later after your first post declaring this thread to be another attention seeking venture that bored you...but that’s none of my business.
ux55y.gif

I’m not able to eat it! I just suffer and eat Allegra like candy! :tongueout:
Sounds kinda like what I’m doing this week. I should be back on my meal prep and my friend Dani came to my house when I was out of town and left a big thing of kale salad and hummus for me but instead of eating that for dinner I’m waiting to go to Waffle House with my fat friend.

Back
Top Bottom