America! I'm actually quite ambivalent towards you.

Y

yesitis

as i've only visited new york, florida and indiana i don't feel fully qualified to give my opinion on such a large country. sorry.

I love America. I went to Vegas for my 21st birthday last year and had the most amazing time.

I went to Portland, Oregon two years ago and I had a great time. My personal highlight was boarding a bus and the conductor greeting me with "Oh, you're from the Fatherland!". I was pleasantly perplexed.

Indiana? You are very brave. I avoid going to Indiana like I avoid stepping in dog messes. Unfortunately, my parents live there, so I have to go sometimes.

as i've only visited new york, florida and indiana i don't feel fully qualified to give my opinion on such a large country. sorry.

i had sushi. i also bought a tshirt.

haha, okay. but what made you go there in the first place?

I was a little drunk when Corrissey visited, but I don't remember you being there yesitis. As a matter of fact, I don't think there was any sex that night at all.

But next time you're in Indiana, I will at least buy you a drink.

I was a little drunk when Corrissey visited, but I don't remember you being there yesitis. As a matter of fact, I don't think there was any sex that night at all.

But next time you're in Indiana, I will at least buy you a drink.

i'll take you up on that offer. i may buy a plane ticket just to get the drink.

so why start a thread about it? :rolleyes:
When I have nowt to say, I tend to say nothing.
Try it.

so why start a thread about it? :rolleyes:
When I have nowt to say, I tend to say nothing.
Try it.

i have some stuff to say about the places i visited. will that do?

new york: great pizza. i walked around brooklyn and saw some guy pissing on a hummer.

florida: i liked universal studios. i got so drunk that i vomited in my grandfather's shoes.

indiana: i ate sushi, bought a tshirt and had lots of sex.

I spent my high school years there, so I am very prejudiced against it.

What did you see there? Indianapolis? It's changed so, so much in the last twenty years.

yeah, i went to indianapolis a few times. it was pretty nice. i spent most of my time "hanging out" with someone in their house though.

Back
Top Bottom