America I love ya......not

You killed John Lennon and Marilyn Monroe. Enough said on America.
WTF? Marylin Monroe killed herself.

c***flaps, I hope some chav named Chezza steals your cell phone and trades it for a Westlife CD.

Last edited:
marilyn monroe. or the cia.

think about it...

Yeah the room was locked and her landlady had the key... and her landlady knew the mafia... and there was something going on there. She couldn't have taken all those pills dry. Hmmm. Second thoughts? AMERICA killed Marilyn Monroe.

Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe.
We didn't start the fire...

This is the thread that keeps on giving.

Yeah the room was locked and her landlady had the key... and her landlady knew the mafia... and there was something going on there. She couldn't have taken all those pills dry. Hmmm. Second thoughts? AMERICA killed Marilyn Monroe.

Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe.
We didn't start the fire...
It was always burning
Since the worlds been turning
We didnt start the fire
No we didnt light it
But we tried to fight it

i think i may have mentioned this before but both of these women were killed in connection with kennedy. all true.

deadgals.jpg

Anne Frank?

...too soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
The american CIA killed marilyn, an american killed john lennon. Yet again enough siad. And trust iamnicola to come up with ''she killed herself''.

Pathetic

The american CIA killed marilyn, an american killed john lennon. Yet again enough siad. And trust iamnicola to come up with ''she killed herself''.

Pathetic

So all of America is to blame, yeah? Oh my god sorry I hadn't seen your logic. Panic over, I see it now. Hahaa sorry Scarlet I was being a divvie!!

Pathetic

an American killed Lennon because he was living in NYC, in AMERICA. he loved NYC. he also lived here AFTER 1970.

Pathetic
OMG!!! And Eisenhower didn't go to Churchill's funeral! OMG! Terrible Americanz!

Monroe did kill herself.

OMG!!! And Eisenhower didn't go to Churchill's funeral! OMG! Terrible Americanz!

Monroe did kill herself.

I know and that Coolio is such a dick. I h8 ALL Americanz cos of dat lol.

an American killed Lennon because he was living in NYC, in AMERICA. he loved NYC. he also lived here AFTER 1970.

Yes the only decent bit of architecture in america is the dakota building. You're all a load of f***ing over the top nutters.

Tags
bloody stool british and disagree crusty hemmorhoid fix your rotten teeth is she an idiot or what? mr tag be watchin' preggers is right scarlet = cunting cunt scarlet=failure sean hannity's america shove your hamburgers! trannies <3 santa monica trannies hate america usa! we don't like you either witless cur yawn
Back
Top Bottom