America I love ya......not

I love the ramones and blue eyes too but they were from a different time. The only America I like is between 1910 and 1970.

the Ramones were after 1970, dumbass.

wow, you are very specific arent you? only between 1910 and 1970 and only NYC and Chicago. haha wow i really hope this is just a part of your "experiment" and not what you actually think. you're insane.

ffs franz it just goes to show that one goes to america to get rich, get laid and to have everything 10x bigger the size than anyone else in the world

Or just to work on electricity. :confused:
Poor Tesla died in poverty. And I think he was more interested in pigeons than getting laid.

A lot of people are responsible for getting from bolts of lightning to power stations - Michael Faraday, Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Sir Humphrey Davy, the list goes on. But my favourite electricity scientist is Nikola Tesla, who was Serbian but moved to America. That just proves how good America is. :p

but didnt Ben do it first? with a frickin kite?

My favourite thing (or person, i should say) America has produced is Donna Reed. Do any of the americans know who i am talking about? :)

the Ramones were after 1970, dumbass.

wow, you are very specific arent you? only between 1910 and 1970 and only NYC and Chicago. haha wow i really hope this is just a part of your "experiment" and not what you actually think. you're insane.

Yes the ramones were after and the 70's were one of the best times for american cinema.

dumbass how awesome man/dude/bro

can I get a bunch of this? a bunch of that? a whole bunch of them.....

but didnt Ben do it first? with a frickin kite?

I would consult my electricity book, but I think it is at the other house.

That experiment was definitely him. There was a key at the end of the kite, wasn't there? But there were scientists way before him who found out things about static electricity.

My favourite thing (or person, i should say) America has produced is Donna Reed. Do any of the americans know who i am talking about? :)

she was in "It's a Wonderful Life." stop trying to pretend you're smarter.

Yes the ramones were after and the 70's were one of the best times for american cinema.

dumbass how awesome man/dude/bro

can I get a bunch of this? a bunch of that? a whole bunch of them.....

yes. and your cutoff year was 1970. I was just pointing out that the Ramones were after that...DUMBASS.

wait, why is this thread still going?

she was in "It's a Wonderful Life." stop trying to pretend you're smarter.

yes. and your cutoff year was 1970. I was just pointing out that the Ramones were after that...DUMBASS.

I wasn't trying to pretend to be smarter, you idiot!
I was trying to be friendly and tell you something I like about America.

I wasn't trying to pretend to be smarter, you idiot!
I was trying to be friendly and tell you something I like about America.

Don't worry. They always get so uppity when you say something about the u.s of a. lmao the flags outside every house and the flag on the policemans uniform is the funniest.

no, i have not. before my time obviously and I've never seen it re-aired as far as I can remember.

you can get the DVD box set! It's really good!
It was actually banned in England, because the boy in the show 'was a bad example to the youth of Great Britain'. Quite amusing really.

Tags
bloody stool british and disagree crusty hemmorhoid fix your rotten teeth is she an idiot or what? mr tag be watchin' preggers is right scarlet = cunting cunt scarlet=failure sean hannity's america shove your hamburgers! trannies <3 santa monica trannies hate america usa! we don't like you either witless cur yawn
Back
Top Bottom