America I love ya......not

I know and that Coolio is such a dick. I h8 ALL Americanz cos of dat lol.

nooo ellen. If no coolio, no arguments! He's fab! lmao they're going to lose another token.

ha. Coolio

get yo woman on da floor. gonna gonna get up and get down. gonna gonna get up and get down.

Yeah get DOWN Michelle Heaton!

You're boring me now.
5wxjcl.gif

Oh boo. You were boring to begin with.

I know and that Coolio is such a dick. I h8 ALL Americanz cos of dat lol.
LOL!

Coolio iz gunna get it!!

Americanz r Coolio!

5wxjcl.gif

Oh boo. You were boring to begin with.

America, f***ing black people with a shit load of attitude and chips on their shoulders. And all the black kiddies over here are awed by them and copy them in every way.

America, f***ing black people with a shit load of attitude and chips on their shoulders. And all the black kiddies over here are awed by them and copy them in every way.
2vj7io4.gif

Racist c***y bitch!

Do you have a Klan meeting to attend?

Like I said in one of the other threads which will be known as the 'racism threads' by moderators in years to come....

coolio killed marilyn!

Yes. Just absolute Laugh Out Loud.

totally true. it's like americans are bad enough but then like the black ones? f***.

Tags
bloody stool british and disagree crusty hemmorhoid fix your rotten teeth is she an idiot or what? mr tag be watchin' preggers is right scarlet = cunting cunt scarlet=failure sean hannity's america shove your hamburgers! trannies <3 santa monica trannies hate america usa! we don't like you either witless cur yawn
Back
Top Bottom