America I love ya......not

There is no f***ING BRITISH ENGLISH YOU DULL DUMB f***ING AMERICAN! AAAAAAHHHHHHH

It's ENGLISH, the english language and always has been, the yanks have just f***ed about with it along the way to give them some kind of stamp on their stolen land.

And also something that I cannot f***ing stand is when all of us from ''THE UK'' are just British. Never English, Scottish, Welsh or Northen Irish. Just bloody ''yeah yurrr British man''

Pharrell was performing in the isle of white and thought he was in Scotland. God it's sad. Yet America is always thrust into our faces.

Also the French are merveilleux.

Babydoll, back when the land was stolen, we WERE British. We WERE English. The two dialects have since diverged. Very similar, yet not quite the same. Ask any linguist.

I still maintain, U R dum. But so enthusiastic! It's nearly endearing. But yet, not quite.

This thread is bloody ridiculous and iamnicola is obsessed with me and I'm getting quite bored of it now. Always making comments on my appearance when I would just love to see how beautiful she or he is. This is all still a rather big joke to me and yet again it's the 'Americans' that are satisfying me with their waffling about how fantastic they are. yet again!!!

1. Hip hop
2. Dull plastic women
3. Celebrity
4. Shit films
5. The war
6. The rise of the socialite

Oh I could go on......

As Morrissey said on an English radio station I do believe, his American fans were a just a tad bit mad and thick compared to his adoring european ones! teehee

You only need to look at Abrahan's website to see
Obsessed with you? LOL!!! Hardly, don't flatter yourself, you hemorrhoid. You are so fixated on how one looks. Get over it, c***ing c***. Not only are you a fat tranny, you are a shallow fat tranny.

But seriously, do everyone a favor here and...
bc8a162ade9d0646dda12d0nr1.jpg

Last edited:
May I add......these useless tags on anything that I post on are getting really dull now. Yert again I feel I am being solow stalked......have a feeling it's that nicola thing
For the record, you deserved to be bullied here. Quit playing the victim, hemorrhoid.

This thread is bloody ridiculous and iamnicola is obsessed with me and I'm getting quite bored of it now. Always making comments on my appearance when I would just love to see how beautiful she or he is. This is all still a rather big joke to me and yet again it's the 'Americans' that are satisfying me with their waffling about how fantastic they are. yet again!!!

1. Hip hop
2. Dull plastic women
3. Celebrity
4. Shit films
5. The war
6. The rise of the socialite

Oh I could go on......

As Morrissey said on an English radio station I do believe, his American fans were a just a tad bit mad and thick compared to his adoring european ones! teehee

You only need to look at Abrahan's website to see

What Abrahan site??? :confused:

Can I get a linkie plz.. anyone! :)

I have to agree on Hip-Hop... it's an embarrassement to the nation :tears:

Do I really need to sit and read this thread? Or can I assume that it was AMAZING, and that Scarlet got her tits out? I hope sooooooooooooooooooooo....

Obsessed with you? LOL!!! Hardly, don't flatter yourself, you hemorrhoid. You are so fixated on how one looks. Get over it, c***ing c***. Not only are you a fat tranny, you are a shallow fat tranny.

But seriously, do everyone a favor here and...
bc8a162ade9d0646dda12d0nr1.jpg

Yes my suspicions were right. I am being stalked by you and I'm sure that all the tags were yourself trying to get a rise out of me. Bravo!

And I love how you start writing with the words 'one looks'. It really does not make you look in the least bit intelligent. With an avatar and a profile that's based on a member of a girlband that is everything that is wrong with this country of mine you must be a very sad individual.

And by the way.....I'm still confused why I'm still the tranny when nicola runs up there with edna everage ffs

Yes my suspicions were right. I am being stalked by you and I'm sure that all the tags were yourself trying to get a rise out of me. Bravo!

And I love how you start writing with the words 'one looks'. It really does not make you look in the least bit intelligent. With an avatar and a profile that's based on a member of a girlband that is everything that is wrong with this country of mine you must be a very sad individual.

And by the way.....I'm still confused why I'm still the tranny when nicola runs up there with edna everage ffs

Don't bring Girls Aloud into this, Scarlet.

Don't bring Girls Aloud into this, Scarlet.

Oh ellen please tell me you hate them as much as I do? :eek:

Just saw nicolas profile. Too weird

Oh ellen please tell me you hate them as much as I do? :eek:

Just saw nicolas profile. Too weird

You're gonna make me make me love you. Nothing at all, nothing that I do.
The promise I made, promise I made, is starting to fade, starting to fade.

Don't worry. It's a lot like the US, but with older buildings and the snooty attitude of a people who once owned the world, but lost most of it.

What we don't have is the misplaced pride of alot of Americans...

What we do have though is Morrissey. Like most of us he hates the lost confused nation that we have become, but whether he is in LA or Rome or wherever he will still always be the architypal Englishman.

There is no f***ING BRITISH ENGLISH YOU DULL DUMB f***ING AMERICAN! AAAAAAHHHHHHH

It's ENGLISH, the english language and always has been, the yanks have just f***ed about with it along the way to give them some kind of stamp on their stolen land.

And also something that I cannot f***ing stand is when all of us from ''THE UK'' are just British. Never English, Scottish, Welsh or Northen Irish. Just bloody ''yeah yurrr British man''

Pharrell was performing in the isle of white and thought he was in Scotland. God it's sad. Yet America is always thrust into our faces.

Also the French are merveilleux.
Just goes to show how much you know, as a Brit myself let me tell you this:
if you ask any language expert they will tell you that the English spoken in America is actually much closer to the one the English working classes spoke centuries ago.
If you don't believe me, I suggest that you do some research, and while you're at it, stop spouting such hatred and go and get laid, I hear Theo needs a partner.

Last edited:
Tags
bloody stool british and disagree crusty hemmorhoid fix your rotten teeth is she an idiot or what? mr tag be watchin' preggers is right scarlet = cunting cunt scarlet=failure sean hannity's america shove your hamburgers! trannies <3 santa monica trannies hate america usa! we don't like you either witless cur yawn
Back
Top Bottom