Ambitious Outsiders - Manchester Friday 11th July

Jukebox Jury

Retired
This Friday, the Morrissey tribute band 'Ambitious Outsiders' are playing in Manchester city centre at The Ruby Lounge, High Street (opposite the Arndale and next to the Metrolink line) doors open at 7.30pm, £5 in advance.

Previous gigs in Manchester have sold out, so don't miss out!

For more info - http://www.myspace.com/morrisseytributeband

Jukebox Jury

Yes, make sure you get off the bus in Piccadilly, not Hazel Grove or similar! ;)

Well I get to Piccadilly on my way in.... getting home is the problem:eek:.
If I miss the Newton Heath stop I'll end up in Oldham:(
As long as I keep away from Kathy's world famous space cakes I shall be OK:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I'l be thinking of you all as i'm on my night shift. Please spare a thought for me as you are enjoying yourselves. :tears:

I'l be thinking of you all as i'm on my night shift. Please spare a thought for me as you are enjoying yourselves. :tears:

gentle kind
We shall think of you and raise a glass in your honour:)
At least the toilets are handily placed in the Ruby Lounge should I need to go;)

Jukebox Jury

Missed you Gentle Kind! :( Next time eh?

Did you fiind your way home JJ? ;)

Yes, my journey home was less eventful than last week on the underground:)
My chips and curry sauce did get a little wet though when waiting for the 12.30am bus:(

It was a top gig. It was worth it just for ''Friday Mourning''.:guitar:
I think I got a hand shake during ''Why Dont You Find Out For Yourself'' and the sole stage invader was very funny:D

Jukebox Jury

I think I got a hand shake during ''Why Dont You Find Out For Yourself'' and the sole stage invader was very funny:D

wow was it like the real thing?

Yes, my journey home was less eventful than last week on the underground:)
My chips and curry sauce did get a little wet though when waiting for the 12.30am bus:(

Jukebox Jury

Sounds great gig and I'm glad you managed to maintain a certain air of decorum (for once). Five more nights to work than i'm playing out at TV21, YAH! :)

Back
Top Bottom