Ambitious Outsiders Live in Feb/March - Mansfield,Hednesford,Rawtenstall,Islington

Michelle

There is a new recording of 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' on the band's myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/morrisseytributeband
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...6007849572&h=9878ce28a5d070b86db93153c62a9582

AMBITIOUS OUTSIDERS
FORTHCOMING LIVE APPEARANCES

28 Feb 2009 - THE TOWN MILL
Bridge Street, Mansfield, Notts
Tickets : http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...8&year=109&h=9878ce28a5d070b86db93153c62a9582

14 March 2009 - THE TACKEROO
1 Bracken Close, Brindley Heath, Hednesford, nr Cannock, Staffs WS12 4DU.

21 March 2009 - CAFE ARTISAN
1 Brook Street, Bury Road Rawtenstall Lancashire BB4 6AA

28 March 2009 - FEELING GLOOMY - O2 ACADEMY 2 ISLINGTON
O2 Academy 2 Islington: N1 Centre, 16 Parkfield Street, London N1
Tickets: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...w_uk_buyat&h=9878ce28a5d070b86db93153c62a9582

Re: Ambitious Outsiders Live in Feb/March - Mansfield,Hednesford,Rawtenstall,Islingto

Anyone near Mansfield on Saturday? Come along! xx

Re: Ambitious Outsiders Live in Feb/March - Mansfield,Hednesford,Rawtenstall,Islingto

Hednesford on Saturday!

14 March 2009 - THE TACKEROO
1 Bracken Close, Brindley Heath, Hednesford, nr Cannock, Staffs WS12 4DU.

Re: Ambitious Outsiders Live - Islington 28th March

Tribute to Morrissey at the O2 Academy in Islington, London Sat 28th March

Please be aware that anyone intending to see AMBITIOUS OUTSIDERS at the O2 Academy in Islington on Sat 28th March should know that the band will be playing BEFORE the Feeling Gloomy Moz Night begins, so please arrive early.
Doors open at 8pm, and the band will be going onstage around 8:45pm, and playing for 90 minutes, until the clubnight opens at 10:30pm.
Ticket price includes free entry to the Moz Night at Feeling Gloomy afterwards.

Facebook Event page:
www.facebook.com/event.php?​eid=​64003022136

Myspace
www.myspace.com/morrisseytributeband

Ticket Information:
AMBITIOUS OUTSIDERS 28 March 2009 Inc. FEELING GLOOMY MOZ NIGHT - O2 ACADEMY 2 ISLINGTON, LONDON
O2 Academy 2 Islington: N1 Centre, 16 Parkfield Street, London N1
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=301068&referral_id=tw_uk_buyat

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

You coming to the smoke Jukebox?

The string of city names without spaces makes one column extra wide when you view the list of Event threads, and it makes the page scroll off to the right on my browser. I thought it was funny. :)

Oh. Doesn't do that on my screen

Jukebox Jury

PS, thought you were banned for a year?

Looking forward to Saturday!!

Any other soloers going??

Don't know much about the AO. Have you seen them before?
Do they do much solo stuff or is it mainly Smyths?

I'm going!

They are excellent Maurice E, though I don't think they know any Smyths songs! ;)
Over a third of their 24-25 song set are Smiths songs though, so there's no excuse not to come along!
They'll even drop That's How People Grow Up from the Saturday set if you do!! :)

Last edited:

Also...remember to come early!

Please be aware that anyone intending to see AMBITIOUS OUTSIDERS at the O2 Academy in Islington on Sat 28th March should know that the band will be playing BEFORE the Feeling Gloomy Moz Night begins, so please arrive early.
Doors open at 8pm, and the band will be going onstage around 8:45pm, and playing for 90 minutes, until the clubnight opens at 10:30pm.
Ticket price includes free entry to the Moz Night at Feeling Gloomy afterwards.

I'm going!

They are excellent Maurice E, though I don't think they know any Smyths songs! ;)
Over a third of their 24-25 song set are Smiths songs though, so there's no excuse not to come along!
They'll even drop That's How People Grow Up from the Saturday set if you do!! :)

well done for spotting my deliberate mistake!
two thirds solo stuff is a good sign. even I can strum along to When Last I Spoke to Carol so I expect a top notch tribute band to have mastered it!

I'm going!

They indeed were most excellent, Michelle!
I was hugely impressed. Very different to the Smyths but both bands have their merits. Would defo see them again and recommend to friends...

They indeed were most excellent, Michelle!
I was hugely impressed. Very different to the Smyths but both bands have their merits. Would defo see them again and recommend to friends...

Knew you'd be impressed! ;)
Glad you came along - It really was a great gig and Feeling Gloomy was good fun. :)

The set list was a nice mix of Smiths and solo, and was as follows:

The Queen Is Dead
First Of The Gang To Die
Panic
You Have Killed Me
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
Still Ill
Suedehead
Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
Jack The Ripper
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
November Spawned A Monster
Bigmouth Strikes Again
My Dearest Love
Tomorrow
Ask
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Speedway
How Soon Is Now?
Irish Blood
Something Is Squeezing My Skull
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

This Charming Man
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

I thought they were excellent and the range of songs was great, I'd even go as far as saying I would have liked to hear a few more Solo numbers.

Shame they played the new version of This Charming Man

Tags
jealous >
Back
Top Bottom