'Ambitious Outsiders' Gig in Leeds Friday 2nd May

So you admit to not having seen the band (or indeed wish to see them) yet you feel free to comment on how the singer sounds:confused:

yes, because i am entitled to as a member of this forum and it was a thread here. At first i made a joke about cancelled gigs and the roundhouse....you and the other poster acted a bit snotty about it.

As I said, having heard the recordings on the myspace page and seen the band live, the live version (which is what the event is, a live gig) is (in my opinion) the bar to judge the singer and his voice.

but it isn't really a recording artist, just a fan impersonation...why should i treat it as i would the real thing!

However, as has become clear recently with HIM and Chareth c***sworthy or whatever his name is, this is not worth the bother in answering as you always have a smart alec answer to whatever is posted. You may have another agenda here, but I dont (you say you have no interest in the band but are very eager to post comments on threads concerning the band:confused:). Well whether you have an agenda or not, I shall not find out as you will now join the two above mentioned individuals on my ignore list. So all I can add is 'Adios'.

This has gone on because of your own 'smart alec' posting on this thread.....your 'problem' with other users here on Solo & them replying to your posts isn't anything to do what i've said on here.

I can comment on what ever thread i please, i have stuck within the TOS rules.

The agenda.....i made a joke, that is all. A joke which at first didn't even mock or belittle the band or the singer or you!

then again you haven't read this as i am on ignore.

This Cornelious Blaze obviously has a massive obsession with Paul and Ambitious Outsiders, as everytime it's mentioned he can't help himself, but to chime in. :

yes, that is it i'm obsessed:confused:

we DON'T CARE. :

so why comment?

The people on this site are fully capable of coming to their own conclusions about Paul's singing AND the band :

but it is alright to make your conclusions as along as its 'nice' and agreeable with you and jukebox!

Please get another hobby, your comments are boring the skin off us. :rolleyes:

so stop reading them....oh & it's not a hobby, just something to read while i sip my tea:)

Last edited:
If you know the guy behind "Ambitious Outsiders"...

Please get him medical help!

I've been putting on events for 5 years but have just had the most bizarre correspondence ever on myspace with this guy. It made little sense and was like reading the ravings of a lunatic.

Apparently Moz calls this site "solow"? It's all news to me, but the guy was getting quite worked up about it.

I think a village somewhere must be missing its idiot.

D.

Re: If you know the guy behind "Ambitious Outsiders"...

Well, Moz does call the site SoLow on occasion.

I think it had something to do with the whole Joyce thing, but I have no idea.

I think it's his way of showing us how much he loves us. :)

On what basis do you present your statement? Envy?
The fact that the request for a minibus said ''again'' should have been a clue. Last time there was 11 of us in a 9 seater, so stick that where the sun doesn't shine.

Jukebox Jury

Oh, I get it! You're doing a writing project about that Morrissey clone as a follow up to your other book! This time it's probably going to be more like a pamphlet, though. For Halloween? About dressing up?

And Philly baby, there's hardly anyplace on me where the sun don't shine but a man of your experience might be able to think of something I haven't so feel free to PM me with the steamy details. ;)

Oh, I get it! You're doing a writing project about that Morrissey clone as a follow up to your other book! This time it's probably going to be more like a pamphlet, though. For Halloween? About dressing up?

And Philly baby, there's hardly anyplace on me where the sun don't shine but a man of your experience might be able to think of something I haven't so feel free to PM me with the steamy details. ;)

No, my latest writing project is on a completely Morrissey free subject, so once again your comments are way off target:rolleyes:
As for requesting a PM, dont hold your breath:p

Jukebox Jury

Re: If you know the guy behind "Ambitious Outsiders"...

Apparently Moz calls this site "solow"? It's all news to me, but the guy was getting quite worked up about it.

D.

I think if you plot the downward trajectory of this thread, you might get an explanation of why he gets so worked up about it.

hot gossip

Well, Moz does call the site SoLow on occasion.

I think it had something to do with the whole Joyce thing, but I have no idea.

I think it's his way of showing us how much he loves us. :)

I think if you plot the downward trajectory of this thread, you might get an explanation of why he gets so worked up about it.

Please get him medical help!

I've been putting on events for 5 years but have just had the most bizarre correspondence ever on myspace with this guy. It made little sense and was like reading the ravings of a lunatic.

I think a village somewhere must be missing its idiot.

D.

in answer to your 'questions'!!!!

but 1st a joke!
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=809790&postcount=21

what davidT and other users have said about the 'singers' history on solo.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80445&highlight=Ambitious+Outsiders

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=714087&postcount=18

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=714538&postcount=29

Last edited:
Oh, not all this again...

No, my latest writing project is on a completely Morrissey free subject, so once again your comments are way off target:rolleyes:
As for requesting a PM, dont hold your breath:p

Jukebox Jury

But the Ambitious Outsiders are Morrissey free. So I'm way on Target!! Have you ever been to Target?? The poor people can buy really nice stuff in there and it doesnt' even stink!

But the Ambitious Outsiders are Morrissey free. So I'm way on Target!! Have you ever been to Target?? The poor people can buy really nice stuff in there and it doesnt' even stink!

OK Paris,
Been nice corresponding with you. Write what you like baby, you have now joined a couple of other muppets on my ignore list.
Au Revoir (oh, that's goodbye in French, in case you were struggling to work it out).

Jukebox Jury

OK Paris,
Been nice corresponding with you. Write what you like baby, you have now joined a couple of other muppets on my ignore list.
Au Revoir (oh, that's goodbye in French, in case you were struggling to work it out).

Jukebox Jury

shit man, how can you ignore pretty girls.....can't you just not stay at the hotel or something!

oh, yeah....i'm on your ignore too, doh!

I checked out some AO videos on youtube of the latest gig and the boys are sounding really great! Good job fellas :guitar:

Mmmmm.....that's a matter of opinion. I know the sound quality is not too strong, but what I saw has reduced my interest in going along that night (along with my memories of the discussions on here of Freeyourself/Paul)

However, as has become clear recently with HIM and Chareth c***sworthy or whatever his name is, this is not worth the bother in answering as you always have a smart alec answer to whatever is posted. You may have another agenda here, but I dont (you say you have no interest in the band but are very eager to post comments on threads concerning the band:confused:). Well whether you have an agenda or not, I shall not find out as you will now join the two above mentioned individuals on my ignore list. So all I can add is 'Adios'.

Jukebox Jury

do you not realise when you say, "i'm ignoring you", that (1) it's very funny and that (2) you make yourself look a bit stupid?

can someone quote me? he's ignoring me, apparently.

do you not realise when you say, "i'm ignoring you", that (1) it's very funny and that (2) you make yourself look a bit stupid?

can someone quote me? he's ignoring me, apparently.

i'll quote you.................shit i am on his ignore list as well! :p

No, my latest writing project is on a completely Morrissey free subject

i'm sure you they'd let you do something moz-related for your coursework.

Back
Top Bottom