Ambitious Outsiders Forthcoming Tour Dates

Jukebox Jury

Retired
The Morrissey Tribute band 'Ambitious Outsiders' have announced the following three dates.

23 Mar 2008 20:00 LIMELIGHT CLUB Crewe

5 Apr 2008 20:00 GASWORKS BAR Bradford

16 May 2008 20:00 ROCKERS Glasgow

If enough people are interested in going to the Crewe and Bradford gigs from Manchester, then I'll hire a minibus. The Crewe gig is on a Sunday during a Bank Holiday weekend, so no need to get up early on the Monday;)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/alarmyourcar/AOGIGSFEB08.jpg

www.myspace.com/morrisseytributeband

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I shall be there with bells on! All the way from Filthadelphia :D

Phill, will YOU be driving the minibus??? :eek:

xx

If enough people are interested in going to the Crewe and Bradford gigs from Manchester, then I'll hire a minibus. The Crewe gig is on a Sunday during a Bank Holiday weekend, so no need to get up early on the Monday;)

Jukebox Jury

JJ - you will be hiring a chauffeur to drive the bus yes?? I can't imagine you trying to drive one of those things home after a night on the town :eek:

JJ - you will be hiring a chauffeur to drive the bus yes?? I can't imagine you trying to drive one of those things home after a night on the town :eek:

Yes Mr. Modrevolve, you would totally know how they party in the UK, you fit right in! (Does hugging Tony the Pony ring a bell??) :D

must have been someone else..I skipped out on Quarry night both times and stayed in bed quietly reading the bible..:rolleyes:

I shall be there with bells on! All the way from Filthadelphia :D

Phill, will YOU be driving the minibus??? :eek:

xx

I can confirm that Jukebox 'Nine Points On His Licence' Jury will be driving the said mode of transport and shall remain strictly within the law of alcohol consumption permitted whilst driving a moter vehicle within the UK.

Place your orders please - only eleven seats available......

Jukebox Jury

Phill, I've just sent a PM but not sure if it actually went anywhere! Can I reserve a seat to Crewe please?!

One for me, one for Aziza please JJ.

JJ

I might be interested in meeting up with you in Bradford for that gig, if you go.

I'm in Bradford on a family function till about 7 on that Saturday, so it might be awkward to 'off-load' them, but see how things pan out with you. As things are going swimmingly for the Crewe gig you might not bother with Bradford, hey?

See what Uncleskinny's planning on doing too, being a Bradfordian. I'll communicate with him separately, and also see if there's any locals going from my neck of the woods.

Mike

JJ

I might be interested in meeting up with you in Bradford for that gig, if you go.

I'm in Bradford on a family function till about 7 on that Saturday, so it might be awkward to 'off-load' them, but see how things pan out with you. As things are going swimmingly for the Crewe gig you might not bother with Bradford, hey?

See what Uncleskinny's planning on doing too, being a Bradfordian. I'll communicate with him separately, and also see if there's any locals going from my neck of the woods.

Mike

I'll be at both Bradford and Crewe, for Bradford I'll be travelling with friends from Hebden Bridge.

Update on the minibus for Crewe- just TWO seats left! Hurry, hurry!:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Curses Phil, Aziza cannot make it. Just me I'm afraid.

OK, there are now two seats available as one has dropped out..... any takers... two weeks today:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

The minibus is full, but tickets still available at the venue for the gig.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom