Amazon - Morrissey #3 CD + Vinyl Chart, #7 Download Chart

Ugly Devil

ordinaryboy86

Hey, @ordinaryboy86 looks like you buying x2 vinyls has really helped our Mozzer get to number 2. Thank for your service.
I can’t take all the credit, it was probably down to those 3 rednecks on Twitter. What do you need to be #2 in the vinyl charts anyway? About 6 physical sales? Load of pish. Wait for the proper chart. I’ve already said I hope it gets to #1

Ugly Devil

I can’t take all the credit, it was probably down to those 3 rednecks on Twitter. What do you need to be #2 in the vinyl charts anyway? About 6 physical sales? Load of pish. Wait for the proper chart. I’ve already said I hope it gets to #1
That's right mate, 6 copies, hence why I said those 2 copies you bought helped. You're a good lad once you shed all that contrarian bravado.

V

vegan cro spirit 333

AS PREDICTED HUGE SUCCESS FOR CALIFORNIA SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

TOP 5 EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!:rock:

AMAZING!!!!!

:crazy:

SOCK PUPPET PARROTS IMMOBILIZED BY THE NEWS:

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
Reckon Lewis Capaldi will be number 1 for a few weeks.

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
Not a single article to be found anywhere mentioning California Son is selling lots of copies on Amazon and iTunes. Strange that.

It is now number 2 on cd and number 2 on vinyl, on Amazon:
CD https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Music/zgbs/music?tag=msamzn-21

Vinyl https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Selle...51031/ref=zg_bs_nav_m_h__1_m_h_?tag=msamzn-21

Number 4 on iTunes.

Anyone know The Guardian's email address? ;)
Maybe they are waiting to see where it appears in the real charts? If Amazon is an accurate reflection, it may get in the top 5.

Top Bottom