Alternative "Years Of Refusal" cover photo posted by @mrjakewalters / Instagram

On Jake's instagram:

42403_jake_walter_alternative_yor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, he finally opened a brothel for male prostitutes and customers.

Not all Panders are black and white and munch on bamboo. Jesus.

I won't even lie. I just had a big slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and I thank the cows that made it possible, because it was delicious.
Flatulence arrives like a postcard. Milk has been found to be the cause of prostate cancer.

Morrissey is as handsome as ever, the picture is perfect, but the costume makes me remember Pedrito Rico (mi grandmother had all his lps).

I wonder about which is the protocol when a person has a public image, that is, if the photographer must ask before making public a picture of that person. That would mean they are still in touch, which is kind of nice.

Is he actually wearing this outfit? I know that's his body in those clothes but it actually looks like his head has been photoshopped onto another body. The backdrop looks like a photo and he seems to be standing on a fake beach in the foreground.

Is he actually wearing this outfit? I know that's his body in those clothes but it actually looks like his head has been photoshopped onto another body. The backdrop looks like a photo and he seems to be standing on a fake beach in the foreground.
Yeah it is very fake and wouldn't last a photo forensics test. Him and Sam are competing in grabbing the most attention now.

Flatulence arrives like a postcard. Milk has been found to be the cause of prostate cancer.

So it's OK to drink milk if you already have prostate cancer?

And yes your posts arrive like a postcard...

nice !

years of refusal ... blowing his own horn ! :trumpet::rock:

:p

Last edited:

I just want to know if I can have lemonade if I have Lupus. Is that ok, or are the lemons upset now?

LOL

Nah, postcards are not as common as my posts here. If the fungus called Candida that just happens to love milk (which is why you get a lot of musuc in your throat when drinking it) has already destroyed your prostate you might as well drink the white lethal stuff.

I just want to know if I can have lemonade if I have Lupus. Is that ok, or are the lemons upset now?
And I along with all the others here is wondering what the hell I am doing here.

LOL

Nah, postcards are not as common as my posts here. If the fungus called Candida that just happens to love milk (which is why you get a lot of musuc in your throat when drinking it) has already destroyed your prostate you might as well drink the white lethal stuff.
*Mucus

Back
Top Bottom