Alternative Christmas Speech - true-to-you.net

Re: New post on TTY Alternative Christmas Speech

Direct link here... http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_141208_01

Text as follows:

"8 December 2014

Alternative Christmas Speech

Morrissey has politely declined an invitation from Channel 4 Television to deliver an Alternative Christmas Day Speech which would be transmitted at the same time that the Queen delivers her Christmas Day speech for the BBC.

Morrissey has commented:

"My view that the monarchy should be quietly dismantled for the good of England is reasonably well-known, but I don't think Christmas Day is quite the time to be trading slaps. The Queen should be allowed the impassioned trance of her annual address to the British people, if only to once again prove that, in her frozen posture, she has nothing to offer and nothing to say, and she has no place in modern Britain except as a figure of repression; no independent thought required. The Queen very well might be the most powerful woman in England, but she lacks the power to make herself loved, and the phony inflation of her family attacks all rational intellect.
All over the world highly civilized peoples exist without the automatic condescension of a 'royal' family. England can do the same, and will find more respect for doing so.
"

P.

Why doesn't he do something f***ing useful with his time before he dies instead of being the village bellend.
He could write books like The big book of all things dairy or Christmas with Mozzella or The joy of humasexuality or Tempers tantrums and cancellations.

f*** Morrissey

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny,
Even if you hate every note he recorded I think you must agree that Morrissey has been in one of the worlds most original
and respected bands and has managed to carve out a career in music ? That seems to be something far more useful than
spending evenings posting hateful comments on a board dedicated to an artist you don't like. So why don't you tell us what
useful things you've done with your time this year other then spreading your misery far and wide ?

"Other times, it’s more personal. An audience’s sense of jealous ownership seems to be more and more a natural part of celebrity these days. Not only has the internet made it much easier for fans of, well, just about anything or anybody to come together as a group, it also breeds an intense and false sense of intimacy through interfaces like Twitter, Instagram and other apparently direct channels to the stars. Many fans now feel a sense of entitlement, or ‘fantitlement’, as christened a few years ago by Wil Wheaton, the actor who played Wesley Crusher in Star Trek: The Next Generation. This is the conviction of fans that their passion and dedication to a person grants them particular rights and privileges. Wil describes being mobbed by around fifteen fans who, instead of meeting him at the Comicon convention in 2011, had camped outside his hotel. He was surrounded, split from his friends and family, and understandably terrified. His friend pulled him out. ‘This is when the mob lost its shit. They yelled at me like I had done something wrong. They called me names, and they booed at me. (Seriously). A woman stormed up next to me and said, “If you don’t sign these things for me, I’m going to tell Twitter what an asshole you really are.” ’ As Wil says, ‘It isn’t about our work, or about saying “thank you” or “high- five!” or anything about that. It’s about entitlement and being crazy’. These superfans are certain their efforts should be rewarded and reciprocated, that their love creates an obligation on the object of their attention. It is like they are in a deeply jealous relationship with someone who doesn’t even know their name."

I say this again and hope that you'll perhaps read this post (and not just hop on down to the reply button and scribble down your hatred as fast as you can): I am not at war. You, the cretins of SoLow, are. At war with Moz, with each other and with just about anyone questioning this foul site (even though those people don't want anything to do with you).

I'm glad Moz isn't horny for TV airtime. How "bleh" it would feel if he had to show his face on international tv every time he wanted to express an opinion! I'm glad he declines some of the bullshit dimwits offer him. Do we want him debating rednecks on a thick show like Kimmel? Or debating the prime minister? I sure don't. I would like to see him on Jonathan Ross, however. I wonder whatever happened to that.

Facts, yes. Plenty more animals are killed in the name of fast food than kids at Utoya. And the sun is hot and water makes you wet.

And AGAIN you rant on about the f***ing cheese! My GOD! What's the matter with you? Are you ill? This is not sane behaviour. You're acting like an annoying lil' know-it-all who's found out about something no one else has and now can't stop running around RANTING ABOUT IT. You only come across as psychotic (since you're not even correct). You might want to change the tune.

If 'those people' don't want anything to do with me, then they don't have to. They can piss off to AYNIM and you should join them there.

It's a fact that 'Plenty more animals are killed in the name of fast food than kids at Utoya', however, it is an opinion that the animals lives are just as important as those of the humans killed at Utoya.

I'd like to slightly alter your last paragraph and suggest you send it on an Xmas card to Morrissey:

"And AGAIN you rant on about the f***ing MEAT! My GOD! What's the matter with you? Are you ill? This is not sane behaviour. You're acting like an annoying lil' know-it-all who's found out about something no one else has and now can't stop running around RANTING ABOUT IT. You only come across as psychotic (since you're not even correct). You might want to change the tune. "

[h=2]Is There More Cruelty in a Glass of Milk or Pound of Beef?[/h]
http://www.onegreenplanet.org/anima...-cruelty-in-a-glass-of-milk-or-pound-of-beef/

best
BB

He wouldn't be speaking in public, but reciting a previously agreed script to autocue. I'm hardly trying to 'bait' you by asking why you raise Monty Python with regard to the responses to him, rather than towards his comic need to be a blowhard then get all 'shy' when he's call out on his arrant bullshit. As for arguing in their spare time, what else do you expect us all to do inbetween Solitaire and Candy Crush whilst trapped 'in Mom's basement'? *rollseyes...again* Morrissey is still trapped in adolescent fantasies of rebellion against the Royal Family. Perhaps his Mom refused to let him play the Sex Pistols singles in his box-bedroom? Who knows. Or cares. He's an eejit and he's bottled it BIG TIME!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm just posting MY view. It is allowed, you know. And you are allowed to just put me on 'Ignore'. But you don't, do you? Why is that? Morrissey could also just put the 'boil family' on 'Ignore' but also chooses not to. Why is that?

best
BB

Because I like sharing your posts with people at work, we then all laugh at what a sad c*** you are. Its called poking fun at someone and we like it. Last week we played a game which was, find a picture on the net that you imagine Brummie Boy looks like. Funnily enough all 5 pictures were of a wanker.

Because I like sharing your posts with people at work, we then all laugh at what a sad c*** you are. Its called poking fun at someone and we like it. Last week we played a game which was, find a picture on the net that you imagine Brummie Boy looks like. Funnily enough all 5 pictures were of a wanker.

Haha! I seriously hope that story is true! Awesome post!

Every year at this time people like you turn up and claim things about christmas that simply is not true at all. You should study history more when it comes to the origins of christman. For many what is called christmas is in fact the old Yule which was turned into christmas as the church saw how popular it was. We who celebrate Yule do it as a pagan ritual just like midsummer is.

For all your claims of knowing so much you consistently manage to put your foot in it. Maybe it is time you realised that you do not know much at all but you sure have opinions on absolutely everything but knowledge never comes into it.

Christmas is for kids. Christmas is for capitalists. Christmas is for pagans. Christmas is for ___.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you are a REAL saddo. And not just online.

Maybe they should ask Mike Joyce instead?

I'm glad Moz isn't horny for TV airtime. How "bleh" it would feel if he had to show his face on international tv every time he wanted to express an opinion! I'm glad he declines some of the bullshit dimwits offer him. Do we want him debating rednecks on a thick show like Kimmel? Or debating the prime minister? I sure don't. I would like to see him on Jonathan Ross, however. I wonder whatever happened to that.

Facts, yes. Plenty more animals are killed in the name of fast food than kids at Utoya. And the sun is hot and water makes you wet.

Morrissey was complaining that he did not have any TV offers on TTY as recently as 5th August.

If his Utoya comments were really to underline something as facile as that he might well be wishing he hadn't bothered. That startling "insight" ruined him as a major star, and is quite possibly the very reason media outlets shy away from him even now.

Morrissey was complaining that he did not have any TV offers on TTY as recently as 5th August.

If his Utoya comments were really to underline something as facile as that he might well be wishing he hadn't bothered. That startling "insight" ruined him as a major star, and is quite possibly the very reason media outlets shy away from him even now.

Yet in Norway itself, they still invited him to ----

Morrissey has been added to the list of performers at the Nobel peace prize concert, an event at the Spektrum in Oslo that will be hosted by Claire Danes on 11 December in honour of this year's laureate.

- - - Updated - - -

Christmas is for kids. Christmas is for capitalists. Christmas is for pagans. Christmas is for ___.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you are a REAL saddo. And not just online.

"Making Christmas cards in Asperger's Club isn't real work."

Yet in Norway itself, they still invited him to ----

Morrissey has been added to the list of performers at the Nobel peace prize concert, an event at the Spektrum in Oslo that will be hosted by Claire Danes on 11 December in honour of this year's laureate.

- - - Updated - - -

"So what?"

- - - Updated - - -

Impressed with that actually - well done

The temptation to answer you like that all the time is strong. I shall try to resist. ;)

"So what?"

- - - Updated - - -

The temptation to answer you like that all the time is strong. I shall try to resist. ;)

Don't resist, doesn't bother me, in the main have stopped biting on your posts as I can't be bothered about the shite you write. Now and again there is something interesting and I may post a response.

As I have said on many occasions i like his music, don't give a sit about anything else and have no interest in deciphering every word he utters like many of the tits on here.

Don't resist, doesn't bother me, in the main have stopped biting on your posts as I can't be bothered about the shite you write. Now and again there is something interesting and I may post a response.

As I have said on many occasions i like his music, don't give a sit about anything else and have no interest in deciphering every word he utters like many of the tits on here.

Re: Post on TTY Alternative Christmas Speech

Glad it didn't do it. Nothing he could say would be given a pass by the majority, and it would just end up being another round of bad-mouthing. I'm sure it would have been entertaining, but the headlines would be revolting the next day.

I haven't read all 6 pages of this thread, so this may have been discussed. If so, I apologize.

Why do you think Moz announced this decision not to appear? Why not quietly decline and move on? As it stands, it comes off as a sort of a half-assed form of protest.

If 'those people' don't want anything to do with me, then they don't have to. They can piss off to AYNIM and you should join them there.

It's a fact that 'Plenty more animals are killed in the name of fast food than kids at Utoya', however, it is an opinion that the animals lives are just as important as those of the humans killed at Utoya.

I'd like to slightly alter your last paragraph and suggest you send it on an Xmas card to Morrissey:

"And AGAIN you rant on about the f***ing MEAT! My GOD! What's the matter with you? Are you ill? This is not sane behaviour. You're acting like an annoying lil' know-it-all who's found out about something no one else has and now can't stop running around RANTING ABOUT IT. You only come across as psychotic (since you're not even correct). You might want to change the tune. "

[h=2]Is There More Cruelty in a Glass of Milk or Pound of Beef?[/h]
http://www.onegreenplanet.org/anima...-cruelty-in-a-glass-of-milk-or-pound-of-beef/

best
BB

Because you refuse to let this be what it once was meant to be - a Morrissey fan site?

Yes, that constitutes as an opinion. Very good.

And lastly; an infantile way to handle criticism. Instead of answering for yourself you make it about Morrissey.

And Johnny;
He wants airtime to talk about his music. Thus far no one has given him that and therefor he is right to complain about it.

He's obviously not ruined as a major star. Look at his concerts. His shows are more or less always sold out. And look at the media attention. For example all furore that comes with his album releases, his book release last fall, his statements and not to mention the cancer thing. You chanting to yourself "Moz is finished, Moz is finished" doesn't make it so, you know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom