All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
What if ...there were logistical problems?

Did anyone go to see Shed 7 at their sold out Castlefield Bowl gig tonight, just out of interest?

Did anyone go to see Shed 7 at their sold out Castlefield Bowl gig tonight, just out of interest?
They still around as well?
LOL
Chose between them and Charlatans in Manchester once but shed seven were only the support for some crap american band.

What a load of conspiracy theorist waffle. There’s no way of telling what is to blame for low ticket sales but frequent touring and high prices will be at least as significant as any bad media.

This is sad. Bullies won. I can't believe that sinister character Haslam is showing public satisfaction about it. The impunity of fascism is the the oppression of individuality and freedom.
How you have changed over time here. My nazi school is still open for volunteers.

You are such a troll wuss you are not capable of even mildly disagreeing with your Master. Arent you embarrassed?doh: Ive never seen such suck up wankers like you and the Chezz.
What do I hear? I think Skinny is calling you. Toilet may need cleaning.:laughing:

Well this is an interesting post, you have just spent the last x months saying me and Skinny are same person. Funny how Trolls unravel when they realise they have been found out. Tell me again why you think all the Moz UK gigs are sold out, tell me why you think Johnny Marr' s album isn't released via Warner Bros, when its actually stamped on the CD's, tell me again why James are a small time band, when their last album only missed being number one due to Adele releasing an album at the the same time and they have sold out Castlefield Bowl twice in the last 4 years, tell me again why you took the piss out of Echo and the Bunnymen playing the Usher Hall in Edinburgh, when they actually sold it out and Morrissey didn't, tell me again why New Order are a sucky band with no followers even though the Manchester evening news printed a transcript of the Peter Hook court case stating that they made £11.75 million quid between 2012 and 2016 and they sold out Castlefield bowl in 10 mins

Face facts fella, you are a troll, you need help, no one responds to your posts here anymore ( your having my time for one night only) so find another site thats as tolerant as David T

Moz can only return to former glory if he does 3 things:
1. Change his band and songwriters. They've been great but it is time to move on.
2. Shut his mouth except when singing and eating/drinking/slobbering all over his partner.
3. Make a great record.
There's a chance for number 3 but not 1 and 2, me reckons.

Alas all of the above have been stone cold facts for 20 years.

Dave Haslam....we salute you. ❤️ Morrissey has been faced down for his comments. He blinked.
You know it's over, still you cling. I remember a journo at the 'Melody Maker' writing once that "....Morrissey could go on stage in blackface wearing a dreadlock wig singing 'Here Come De Lilt Man' and his fans would still defend him".
That time has come. Plenty of us for whom his songs soundtracked our youth have moved on. Bye-bye baby, baby-baby goodbye.

The point is he just didn't account for a big part of his fan base being political and them being completely opposed to what he's been spouting. If you agree with his comments that's up to you but you can't deny that they've hit his ticket sales hard.

There are plenty about like me who would normally have bought a couple of tickets but didn't even think about it this time. No f***ing way.
Advice from police, plans to turn it into a battlefield. Moz has probably been getting death threats.

Not sure about that, I have mentioned on many posts that I grew up in Burnley. In my class of 23 there were 7 kids from asian families, guess how many followed the Muslim faith, it was 2, the other 5 went clubbing and did everything else the youths from Burnley did at the time including watching the magnificent Burnley FC!! It may not be represent the rest of the UK but when I worked and managed some building projects in Glasgow some of the Asian lads lived just like any other Glaswegian.

A quote from the Independent

British people were especially far from the mark when asked what proportion of the UK population is Muslim. The real answer is just one in twenty – but Britons believe it to be almost one in six. That would mean there were almost 10 million Muslims in the UK when in reality there are 2.8 million.
They may have acted like any other Glaswegian at work but I doubt if that behaviour extended to their home life, don’t get me wrong, I work alongside some Muslims and they really nice sound guys, but they don’t live like we do and they will always be Muslim first and Scottish second and that can be dangerous

Well this is an interesting post, you have just spent the last x months saying me and Skinny are same person. Funny how Trolls unravel when they realise they have been found out. Tell me again why you think all the Moz UK gigs are sold out, tell me why you think Johnny Marr' s album isn't released via Warner Bros, when its actually stamped on the CD's, tell me again why James are a small time band, when their last album only missed being number one due to Adele releasing an album at the the same time and they have sold out Castlefield Bowl twice in the last 4 years, tell me again why you took the piss out of Echo and the Bunnymen playing the Usher Hall in Edinburgh, when they actually sold it out and Morrissey didn't, tell me again why New Order are a sucky band with no followers even though the Manchester evening news printed a transcript of the Peter Hook court case stating that they made £11.75 million quid between 2012 and 2016 and they sold out Castlefield bowl in 10 mins

Face facts fella, you are a troll, you need help, no one responds to your posts here anymore ( your having my time for one night only) so find another site thats as tolerant as David T

Jesus F Krist, enough with the flapper, dont you know Skinny is calling you? GO haul ass.:kissingsmiling:

The evidence that UK is now a muslim lefties dream of intolerance and hate. Of all the people in the world I never thought brits could turn cucks but they did and maybe all that dealing and wheeling with India told us what was to come.

They may have acted like any other Glaswegian at work but I doubt if that behaviour extended to their home life, don’t get me wrong, I work alongside some Muslims and they really nice sound guys, but they don’t live like we do and they will always be Muslim first and Scottish second and that can be dangerous

The two things aren't exclusive. You can be a Muslim and be Scottish, just like you can be Scottish and Jewish, Scottish and Christian, or whatever combination you wish to think of.

He's a pathetic noncy, wet wipe piece of shit of a man.

Odd that this blog entry suggests he isn’t well read and is instead a reactionary Katie Hopkins fan. On the contrary the very well researched book they recommend (the excellent Strange Death of Europe) is the one Morrissey actually made a post about.

“His views on immigration, for example, are not based on careful research or analysis of the sort that a conservative like Douglas Murray conducted for his book “The Strange Death of Europe” but is, instead, informed by Katie Hopkins rants on YouTube.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom