All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine being Thewlis. Trousers down, thumbing a mushroom, waiting for something else to mark down. What a great life.
Imagine being ThickSkinny.
Kids and wife hating you, Spending the main part of your adult life on a website dedicated to a singer you despise, your every post getting trolled down due to its fascist undertones. Then posting them again because you really have no f***ing other thing to do with your life.

Sad Aging Dad on his Estate.

Can’t just let this go.

How does it feel to call people you don’t know whatsoever, “racist”? Is that okay with you? Seriously? I’ve NEVER been called that, ever. And I’m 43 years old. Dreadful behaviour. You should honestly feel ashamed. I’d continue and tell you a little bit more about me, but who the f*** really cares, you insulting man.
He literally calls everyone racist, probably even his own mother..
A truly vile individual.

Can’t just let this go.

How does it feel to call people you don’t know whatsoever, “racist”? Is that okay with you? Seriously? I’ve NEVER been called that, ever. And I’m 43 years old. Dreadful behaviour. You should honestly feel ashamed. I’d continue and tell you a little bit more about me, but who the f*** really cares, you insulting man.
IGNORE HIM BULBOUS HE WAS BORN A TOE-RAG AND HE WILL DIE A TOE-RAG.

Let me help you out here. Here's a list of proud white patriots getting nicked for noncing. You're welcome.

No, let me help you out here.

Nobody has claimed there are no white 'nonces' as one look through the archive of any news site will show otherwise. And I know you know that I know that there are white rapists and paedophiles out there, so "helping me out" by posting a list of them as if I'm unaware of it is just more of your usual obfuscation. The focus on the Muslim rape gangs is due to the fact that there was a racial element to who they chose as their victims, as any news article about the mass grooming and the trials would bear out, if you could be bothered to read one.

You're supposedly an 'anti-racist' aren't you? Well those girls were selected as grooming victims because they were white, which in the eyes of their rapists meant they deserved it. There are quotes from the rapists which you haven't seen because you prefer to shoot the messenger pre-emptively before the information reaches your lugs than direct your outrage where it should be focused. Racially motivated crimes often receive more attention than intra-racial ones. Remember Stephen Lawrence? Of course you do. There have been hundreds of white on white and black on black murders since then which haven't received 1/100th of the coverage that case did. The same for white cop/black victim murders in the USA, there are over 100 more white cop/white victim murders in the USA every year but don't receive the coverage of those with the added racial component.

Those who paid extra attention to the Muslim grooming gangs did so because they were race based crimes, which the media was unusually muted about which added to the frustration. Just like you pay extra attention any time a white person abuses a non-white person, than you do when a white person abuses another white person. It's very sad that I have to
try to explain this to you. Since your precious Guardian and other similar news sites wanted very little to do with this story, it was left up to the likes of Tommy Robinson to report on it. Which wouldn't have been the case if journalists had done their job properly, but they won't because then they might also have to acknowledge that they're partially responsible for creating and facilitating this mess we're in in the first place.

Fun is fine, fascism isn’t!

Do you know what Fascism is?

It's being in favour of the Nation above the individual and all resources going towards making the Nation stronger. In cases of the Nazi's there was racism, being anti-gay/disabled/gypsy/name your own thrown in. I'm not sure what your point is.

Imagine being ThickSkinny.
Kids and wife hating you, Spending the main part of your adult life on a website dedicated to a singer you despise, your every post getting trolled down due to its fascist undertones. Then posting them again because you really have no f***ing other thing to do with your life.

Sad Aging Dad on his Estate.

Best post I’ve ever read
Superb x

Sadly, the extreme left have won this round. I wouldn't be surprised if Morrissey had cancelled due to fears for his safety, I witness a virtue signalling leftie wishing death on someone on almost a daily basis whether it be Trump, Theresa May, Farage etc. They can be quite scary in their fascist approach.

Sadly, the extreme left have won this round. I wouldn't be surprised if Morrissey had cancelled due to fears for his safety, I witness a virtue signalling leftie wishing death on someone on almost a daily basis whether it be Trump, Theresa May, Farage etc. They can be quite scary in their fascist approach.

The extreme left being pretty much everyone bar the far right?

And another one who doesn't know what Fascism is.

A clue, there aren't enough people who occupy the extreme left to kill off a tour by not attending. Normal people don't like racists.

I agree on your first 2 points and if you look at my history you will see that I have commented in years gone by how I could separate his views and his music but the For Britain and Tommy Robinson comments were a step too far for me.
I’ve no time for Tommy Robinson or For Britain, I do agree with morrissey that something has to be done about immigration though

from loony-left Berlin with love, now think twice before u say something next time.

I’ve no time for Tommy Robinson or For Britain, I do agree with morrissey that something has to be done about immigration though

Bearing in mind that Morrissey is the son of immigrants, that's a bit ironic, don't you think? A classic example of 'ladder kicking.'

Do you know what Fascism is?

It's being in favour of the Nation above the individual and all resources going towards making the Nation stronger. In cases of the Nazi's there was racism, being anti-gay/disabled/gypsy/name your own thrown in. I'm not sure what your point is.
Fascism in a larger context is being intolerant of anyone’s opinion but your own, using a scapegoat to make your own position stronger. It’s anti-liberal and anti-intellectual.
If you ever read any of Skinnyhead posts (I advice you don’t) you will see exactly what fascism is.

here was me thinking we lived in a country where free speech was for everyone,maybe I slept through the time when this was abolished.britain really is f***ed and has been for a good while now.

Morrissey's right to free speech hasn't been violated in any way shape or form. The state hasn't hounded him or breached his right to free to speech, neither has anyone else. Your idea of free speech is one in which no one questions things or people that you agree with, in this case Morrissey. That isn't how it works.

Morrissey has freely spoken his mind over the years, whether it's in the NME, the Guardian, the Times, his website etc. No one stopped him. In response to his ramblings, people used their right to free speech and criticised Morrissey. In response, Morrissey and his supporters said his rights were being violated, which they weren't.

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from rebutall or critique. On the contrary, this is a key, inalienable part of free speech.

If you don't like people questioning what other people say, go and find a f***ing dictatorship to live in.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom