"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) released (EU Apr 20, UK Jul 6 2018)

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by davidt, May 1, 2018.

By davidt on May 1, 2018 at 4:06 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Released in the UK on July 6, 2018.

"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) - 7" clear vinyl was listed for sale at some European sites (post by Famous when dead) and it has been reported people are receiving orders now.

The reported release date on the Fnac site is Apr. 20, 2018, however there have not been any official announcements or mention of UK release.

Tweet posted by an anonymous person (original post):

[​IMG]

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by davidt, May 1, 2018.

1. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Interesting. By which you mean people like Morrissey?
    2. 12" on the slack
      12" on the slack
      Yes, people like Morrissey. I do realise that he is trying to create/maintain this mysterious persona, but why not make it at least interesting and intelligent instead of, you know, causing derision? Humasexual? Really? So he likes to sleep with humans. But not many. How edgy.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      I agree, the Huma nonsense was a bit tragic. Maybe he was trolling us (yet again). But if he was serious, and seriously expecting us to swallow it (oops), then it probably marks the point where he started to properly diverge from reality.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. g23
      g23
      Funny, I don't remember a tune on that one!
    5. Amy
      Amy
      Self-loathing, confusion, not wanting to be "definite" in case things change... yeah
    6. Amy
      Amy
      Ah, but Mums always know... she's probably known since he was about 5. His father is a different story (and somewhat of a taboo subject in interviews). I often wonder about their relationship and the 'gulf' between them that Morrissey once spoke of. His father was a very typical "man's man" of his generation.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Yes, I'm fascinated by that relationship as well. The quotes from him in Rogan's book suggest someone who is very affable but baffled by his sensitive son, and not emotionally equipped to deal with him. A man's man, indeed. I find it curious that Morrissey's peer group spoke about his father in glowing terms, about how friendly and sociable and easy-going he was; which is in direct opposition to Morrissey's own sketchy profile in Autobio, where all he seems to do it put him down. I suppose the trouble is the parent you get is not necessarily the parent you need, no matter how nice they appear.
    8. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Yes, you have to look quite hard but it is there.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. g23
      g23
      Kind of like that photo of Morrissey in a speedo
      • Funny Funny x 3
    10. g23
      g23
      My mother was able to go from Linda Blair in the Exorcist to Glenda the Good Witch in the span of a single door knock or phone ring. Maybe he just put on that good public face in front of others.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      That is true. I suppose we're all hostages to our parents in our early lives - some more than others. My middle son had a 'hilarious' trick he used to play if we'd been out somewhere - coming out of the pub to the car park, he was fond of shouting, 'Help! Help! These people are NOT my parents! Call the police!' I guess you get your revenge any way you can at that age.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    12. g23
      g23
      Kids are such assholes sometimes! :lbf: But you have to love it. You only get to be young and invincible once.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Charlie Cheswick
      Charlie Cheswick
      My boss is from Ukraine and her husband from Northern Ireland and their kid has an English accent. They were going through customs when he was five to go to Ukraine and their boy said to the customs officer, "he's not my daddy" and pointed at his dad.

My autistic lad was worse when he was younger, he kept calling us peadophiles. Really loudly. I don't know if that was funnier or watching my mrs explaining to people our boy just had the word stuck in his head. If you hug him now he shouts 'stop molesting me!' haha.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    14. g23
      g23
      It funny how quickly having an autistic relative will make you not care in the slightest what other people think after a while. I have never laughed, cried, or hoped for good things for a person so hard in my life, but I remember that every family's normal is abnormal to the next one and so on.
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
    15. general disarray
      general disarray
      Morrissey releasing a single, check, lots of posts about anything but the music,check What an effing site, the fans do more harm to The Smiths and Morrissey than anyone grow up ffs
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    16. g23
      g23
      It's not any of our fault the single is shit. Go ahead and stick it up ya butt.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    17. general disarray
      general disarray
      Project onto others much?.
    18. general disarray
      general disarray
      Is that what your mother told you?
    19. g23
      g23
      No, that's what Morrissey's priest told me. I wasn't having it.
    20. general disarray
      general disarray
      Before he put a Rubber ring on