"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) released (EU Apr 20, UK Jul 6 2018)

Released in the UK on July 6, 2018.

"All The Young People Must Fall In Love" (Bob Clearmountain Mix) - 7" clear vinyl was listed for sale at some European sites (post by Famous when dead) and it has been reported people are receiving orders now.

The reported release date on the Fnac site is Apr. 20, 2018, however there have not been any official announcements or mention of UK release.

Tweet posted by an anonymous person (original post):

43030_42892_All-the-Young-People-Must-Fall-in-Love_1.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited:
HMV will charge £5.99 in the UK (well, that's how much My Love,...was).
They also carry about 20 copies per larger stores - assuming you can find one.
I've rang Picadilly, Crash, Action & Badlands record shops today - none know anything about this record yet.
Regards,
FWD.

his belt is at a very weird angle,never seen anybody wear a belt like that.im doing that tomorrow,will report back if I get any weird looks.

All the young people must fall in lava.

All debate and pontificating about the quality of the artwork aside, the music - on both sides - is as weak as a cuppa from a thrice-used tea-bag.

SO Bob just dropped in a mixed one song? How did this come about? Anyone know?

And Morrissey wonders why the gay question pops up about him . That pic is homosexual as hell. Got Nothing against homosexual people in fact I think Morrissey is homosexual but I don’t think he knows that he is.

And Morrissey wonders why the gay question pops up about him . That pic is homosexual as hell. Got Nothing against homosexual people in fact I think Morrissey is homosexual but I don’t think he knows that he is.
He's been peddling homoerotic images since the very beginning, though. And I'm pretty sure he knows, he just doesn't want to share it with the rest of us. And probably his mum.

Anyway, I like it. It's got more than the homo overtones, they look so young and gawky and there is much to intrigue: the setting, the odd pose, the looks on their faces, the boy's belt. Good choice. In fact I probably like it more than the song.

He's gayer than Christmas - he reminds me of that character Derek in Catherine Tate show.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom