Morrissey Central "ALL THE BEST ONES ARE DEAD" (September 5, 2020)

No, you don't. Warning of 'compulsory vaccinations' isn't backed up by anything at all.

The 'debate' has already started. It is coming, have no doubt...

Further to Tony Blair’s intervention, it’s scarcely jumping to conclusions to accept that compulsory vaccination (at least in effect) is very much on the mind of the establishment.

It's not. It's a violation of human rights & it would cause a scandal.

Yep, and here we are. In the UK daily death rate in single figures.
'Rid of COVID-19' does not mean 'daily death rate in single figures.' Thousands of new cases every day is not 'rid of COVID-19,' is it?

They won't force people openly. Give them some credit, Karen. It will be part of a digital ID - and without that your ability to take part in society will be severely limited.

And Blair said nothing about compulsory vaccination anyway, so far as I can see. Unfortunately @Hovis Lesley seems unable or unwilling to answer my question as to which 'intervention' that Blair made that could be so interpreted. If it's the one from the other day when was banging on about Digital IDs then to claim that that implies 'compulsory vaccination' is pure slippery slope fallacy.

That’s exactly what was said prior to the last Iraq war.

And if you were to believe the state in 1939, the PM had secured indefinite peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Rid of COVID-19' does not mean 'daily death rate in single figures.' Thousands of new cases every day is not 'rid of COVID-19,' is it?

Er, yes it does. Viruses don't go away. We live with them. The death rate in the UK now is minuscule.

Er, yes it does. Viruses don't go away. We live with them. The death rate in the UK now is minuscule.
Ah so 'rid of' now means 'not rid of?' OK, I'll make sure to add that one to my Uxbridge English Dictionary of Bullshit. This is going to cause as much confusion as that time a few decades ago when 'bad' suddenly started meaning 'good.'

Ian Brown telling it like it is - just like Morrissey. Cool guy. We are all being conned into a New Normal and an economic Big Reset.

"To bring economic change you have to manufacture a crisis." Milton Friedman, top capitalist economist.

Ian 'Planet Of The Apes' Brown

Ah so 'rid of' now means 'not rid of?' OK, I'll make sure to add that one to my Uxbridge English Dictionary of Bullshit. This is going to cause as much confusion as that time a few decades ago when 'bad' suddenly started meaning 'good.'

Don't blame me if you can't understand what Professor Levitt meant. And you misquoted the article:

'Lockdown caused more deaths than it saved, a Nobel laureate scientist said on Saturday, as he predicted the UK would emerge from Covid-19 within weeks.'

I assumed it was going to be that and was going to come in and say that, but when I listened to it it's not the same, it's just one of dozens of MIDI versions of the tune
Quite right 'Rob'.
It's just midi and didn't feature on vol 1 & 2 of the 8-bit collection.
I loved Monty On The Run btw.
FWD.

Don't blame me if you can't understand what Professor Levitt meant. And you misquoted the article:

'Lockdown caused more deaths than it saved, a Nobel laureate scientist said on Saturday, as he predicted the UK would emerge from Covid-19 within weeks.'
And it's not clear from the article either how lockdown caused more deaths than it saved. Levitt throws in a few things (domestic abuse, alcoholism etc) but he's just speculation because he had (and presumably has) no data to back up his assertion. So all in all a rather poor article to cite in support of anything really.
And I didn't misquote the article, I quoted the standfirst.

They won't force people openly. Give them some credit, Karen. It will be part of a digital ID - and without that your ability to take part in society will be severely limited.

Exactly, the digital ID information would be accessible to state representatives: the police, of course, and possibly a Covid-enforcement team of some sort. That’s at the heart of the idea. To not have the vaccination would equate to being a second class citizen.

If the supposition is that it will not impact on individual freedoms, then why have it on the ID in the first place? The state keeps vaccination records already.

Tony Blair advanced the idea in the context of Covid. He’s formerly appealed to ideas of crime, safety and terrorism. And it was a the front of an agenda when he was PM. This is scarcely conspiracy theory.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom