Morrissey Central "ALL THE BEST ONES ARE DEAD" (September 5, 2020)

Did he or was it Sam, I ask again, has Morrissey ever said anything about Covid 19?
Even if it was Sam who put it up it was obviously at the behest of Moz.

Moz is no mug. We are being lied to. It's pretty obvious now. They want this nonsense dragged on forever to "reset" not only the economy to their liking (killing off small businesses) but "resetting" our lifestyles and creating constant fear. It's an blatant Orwellian control tactic.

Moz is no mug. We are being lied to. It's pretty obvious now. They want this nonsense dragged on forever to "reset" not only the economy to their liking (killing off small businesses) but "resetting" our lifestyles and creating constant fear. It's an blatant Orwellian control tactic.

Whatever, go and lick door handles then you silly twat.

I really don't care Reel, I will keep myself and my family safe, you do what the f*** you want.
Keep your family locked indoors and gimped up in masks if you feel it will prevent them getting a cold or flu. But social distancing and masks only lower the immune system which will make them sicker in the long run.

Of course, here you are pushing your politics under the guise of Morrissey agreeing with it.

He's said nothing directly about it except, as ever, he doesn't like the police or things being unquestioned.

Of course, here you are pushing your politics under the guise of Morrissey agreeing with it.

He's said nothing directly about it except, as ever, he doesn't like the police or things being unquestioned.
He put up a Styx vid a while back - but get ready, any day now he will say more and the usual army of online sheep will be stamping their feet.

It's September now and I find it ridiculous that people are still lapping up the nonsense they are being fed about a so-called pandemic. Catch a cold and get tested. You'll have Covid - it hasn't even been isolated as a virus and has 26 different forms, one of which is the common cold. They are exploiting people's ignorance of science to create constant fear, and conning us.

This is an economic Big Reset and a crackdown on our freedoms so the main corporations can become trillionaires (which they actually did in the lockdown).

Keep your family locked indoors and gimped up in masks if you feel it will prevent them getting a cold or flu. But social distancing and masks only lower the immune system which will make them sicker in the long run.

Not sure what planet you are living on but me and my family are going out for meals and I go out regularly for a few beers with my mates but guess what, we wear masks when we are expected to do, the restaurants in Alderley Edge abide by the ask of the government and when I go out for a beer with my mates we always sit outside. Its really not difficult to do what we are asked to do and still enjoy yourself.

Not sure what planet you are living on but me and my family are going out for meals and I go out regularly for a few beers with my mates but guess what, we wear masks when we are expected to do, the restaurants in Alderley Edge abide by the ask of the government and when I go out for a beer with my mates we always sit outside. Its really not difficult to do what we are asked to do and still enjoy yourself.
You go out for beers with a mask and you call me a twat?

You're a joke mate.

You go out for beers with a mask and you call me a twat?

You're a joke mate.

Read my post again, where do I say I wear a mask when I go out with my mates. I actually said we sit outside.

And just so we understand each other, I much prefer to be seen as a joke than a racist c***.

Definitely the best Dean film and I love that scene. Jimmy had a wonderfully contagious laugh.

The global economic group Davos coined the term "the Great Reset" supposedly in response to Covid. I say it was all planned - they manufactured a crisis to usher in a new economic system. In layman's terms it means only the super-rich benefit - as usual.

Read my post again, where do I say I wear a mask when I go out with my mates. I actually said we sit outside.

And just so we understand each other, I much prefer to be seen as a joke than a racist c***.
I'd rather be seen as a racist than a joker who believes anything the government utter. They're not on our side. Unless you're a billionaire.

Keep wearing the gimp mask and fearing stepping inside a pub in case you catch a cold.

My only politics is common sense.

Moz will soon comment and disappoint you and you'll have to work overtime tying yourself in knots trying to defend him again from mistakenly saying something he agrees with.

Just admit he's right and no, a lot of people don't like that.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom