All New Misheard Lyrics

I know you don't live in the UK, Tizer is a name of soft drink.

tizer-330ml-TN.jpg

yes i do,and thats what hes singing about

During his Reality tour in 2002ish David Bowie, very strangely sang the words wrong to Fame. He sang 'got a getta rain check on pain' when the actual lyrics are 'gotta getta rent-a-gun'. Then again...

Last edited:
During his Reality tour in 2002ish David Bowie, very strangely sang the words wrong to Fame. He sang 'got a getta rain check on pain' when the actual lyrics are 'gotta getta rent-a-gun'. Then again...

Hmmm, would you able to refrain mentioning other artists who were singing their own songs, please?

This thread is about Smiths / Morrissey songs' misheard lyrics.

Thank you very much.

I agree with Kewpie :D

On Ashes to Ashes,is it "fun to funky" or "funk to funky"? Not that it really matters,I dont get a lot of his lyrics anyway,- "he pulls in just behind the fridge,he lays her down...."????

Oh,and dont mention the smiths too much either,she bollocked Davie for doing that,its "not cool"

I've always thought it sounded like 'boy eraser' even though I know it is 'boy racer.'

On Ashes to Ashes,is it "fun to funky" or "funk to funky"? Not that it really matters,I dont get a lot of his lyrics anyway,- "he pulls in just behind the fridge,he lays her down...."????

Oh,and dont mention the smiths too much either,she bollocked Davie for doing that,its "not cool"

According to one of the lyrics websites it is "funk to funky." I always though it was "fun to funky."

I don't know why, but in "Sheila Take a Bow" I thought the lyrics were, "Is it wrong to want to live in your arms?" When the song would come on, I would picture living in Morrissey's arms.:p (I know, I am crazy.)

Tags
clean ur ears funny haunted bicycle lyrics
Back
Top Bottom