All Morrissey's B Sides and Unreleased tracks, a complete list?

Hey everybody, thanks for hooking these up! The alt version of Why Don't You... is amazing! PLEASE post Picadilly Palare and November the Second if you get the chance, I'd like to hear both of these.

BTW, a cool page to check out for info on B Sides/Rare stuff is:

http://www.krix-s.de/morrissey_rarities.htm

so the sticker on the Deluxe version of "Quarry" claiming to contain the "complete collection of Quarry B-sides" is a blatant lie seeing as slum mums and public image are not on there :mad:

so the sticker on the Deluxe version of "Quarry" claiming to contain the "complete collection of Quarry B-sides" is a blatant lie seeing as slum mums and public image are not on there :mad:

ibelieve it was complete at the time it was issued- ithink the deluxe came out before the IHFJ single. shame though, as "Slum Mums", "The Public Image" and "No One Can Hold A Candle To You" are all excellent b-sides.

Also what I didn't see mentioned was the Morrissey solo version of Sweet And Tender Hooligan ( I think first solo concert) of the Ineresting Drug Single.

Okay, I'm VERY interested into getting mp3's of the following tracks if anyone has them...

Picadilly Palare with extra verse and different ending.
November the Second (different version of November Spawned a Monster).
Interlude with just Morrissey singing.
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself alternate take.

Also, can anyone shed any light on whether or not the version of Honey You Know Where To Find Me with vocals is fake or if it's really Moz singing?

Thanks, take care!

in case you haven't gotten it yet, here's Picadilly Palare

Back
Top Bottom