All Morrissey's B Sides and Unreleased tracks, a complete list?

Does anybody have the following unreleased tracks (or can even verify their existence?)

-My Name is Mortimer
-Stay As You Are
-Take Us the Way We Are

Hot tracks? Or urban legends?

you really, really do. some of his very best work in on his b-sides. ioften listen to the non-album tracks as compilations and hav put them into tracklistings by era:

1988-90*
At Amber
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Interesting Drug
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
East West
Oh Well, I'll Never Learn
Sister, I'm A Poet
Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
Get Off The Stage
Piccadilly Palare
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
Lucky Lisp
Girl Least Likely To
Michael's Bones
Yes, I Am Blind
Will Never Marry
November Spawned A Monster
Disappointed

1991-94*
Pashernate Love
Journalists Who Lie
Skin Storm
There Speaks A True Friend
Pregnant For The Last Time
Cosmic Dancer (live)
Let The Right One Slip In
The Loop
Jack The Ripper
You've Had Her
That's Entertainment
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
I'd Love To (UK version)
Moonriver (extended)
My Love Life (UK or Live From KROQ version)

1995-97
Heir Apparent
Have-A-Go Merchant
Boxers
Now I Am A Was
I Can Have Both
A Swallow On My Neck
This Is Not Your Country
Whatever Happens, I Love You
You Must Please Remember
Sunny
Lost
Nobody Loves Us
Black-Eyed Susan
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel

My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Munich Air Disaster, 1958
Mexico
I Am Two People
Teenage Dad On His Estate
Slum Mums
Friday Mourning
The Public Image
The Never-Played Symphonies
No One Can Hold A Candle To You

2005-06
Human Being
Good Looking Man About Town
I Knew I Was Next
If You Don't Like Me, Don't look At Me
Redondo Beach (live)
Noise Is The Best Revenge
Ganglord
Christian Dior
A Song From Under The Floorboards
Sweetie-Pie

*ive left out "Hairdresser On Fire" and "Tony The Pony" as they are found on the NA versions of Viva Hate and Kill Uncle respectively.

Arent most of these (up till 97?)available on the brown/blue Box sets released a ways back? The newer singles(post 2004) are pretty much on all of the singles as b sides?

Not to be a dick, but wanted to let those who dont know...know. In other words, If you can find those 2 box sets, pick them up...they're well worth the price.

you really, really do. some of his very best work in on his b-sides. ioften listen to the non-album tracks as compilations and hav put them into tracklistings by era:

1988-90*
At Amber
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Interesting Drug
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
East West
Oh Well, I'll Never Learn
Sister, I'm A Poet
Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
Get Off The Stage
Piccadilly Palare
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
Lucky Lisp
Girl Least Likely To
Michael's Bones
Yes, I Am Blind
Will Never Marry
November Spawned A Monster
Disappointed

1991-94*
Pashernate Love
Journalists Who Lie
Skin Storm
There Speaks A True Friend
Pregnant For The Last Time
Cosmic Dancer (live)
Let The Right One Slip In
The Loop
Jack The Ripper
You've Had Her
That's Entertainment
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
I'd Love To (UK version)
Moonriver (extended)
My Love Life (UK or Live From KROQ version)

1995-97
Heir Apparent
Have-A-Go Merchant
Boxers
Now I Am A Was
I Can Have Both
A Swallow On My Neck
This Is Not Your Country
Whatever Happens, I Love You
You Must Please Remember
Sunny
Lost
Nobody Loves Us
Black-Eyed Susan
The Edges Are No Longer Parallel

My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Munich Air Disaster, 1958
Mexico
I Am Two People
Teenage Dad On His Estate
Slum Mums
Friday Mourning
The Public Image
The Never-Played Symphonies
No One Can Hold A Candle To You

2005-06
Human Being
Good Looking Man About Town
I Knew I Was Next
If You Don't Like Me, Don't look At Me
Redondo Beach (live)
Noise Is The Best Revenge
Ganglord
Christian Dior
A Song From Under The Floorboards
Sweetie-Pie

*ive left out "Hairdresser On Fire" and "Tony The Pony" as they are found on the NA versions of Viva Hate and Kill Uncle respectively.

That's what everyone tells me. Some of them I DO have copies of from scouring online, etc. but I don't physically own any of the singles.

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I'm hardly innocent when it comes to downloading music, if there's an artist I really respect and love I will either buy the CD or download it off of iTunes. I actually got some of the later B Sides from the iTunes store, which are readily available. Moz deserves the support.

With that said, I see nothing wrong with sharing unreleased or live material which wouldn't be available anywhere else. It's fun for collectors and die hard fans.

Kitt anyone?

No Morrissey-version of Kit exists. Only one of Boz singing it.

No Morrissey-version of Kit exists. Only one of Boz singing it.

I know a couple of people who have heard the Moz version of Kit. In the meantime, here's Boz doing it. There is another version which is less clear, but in which Boz explains how the song is longer, and has horns and strings, but I prefer this recording. By the way, according to Simon Goddard, there is another song from that time called I Know Who I Love, which as yet has not surfaced. Further to the post above about Honey You Know Where To Find Me, here's the vocal version, furnished by the mysterious Mr. Reynolds, who we all miss, as he supplied some cracking unreleased stuff. There's also a couple of unreleased 'songs in progress', named "Sugar" and "Eat Moz" that slipped out, so to speak.

Peter

I meant no Moz version exists that we have. I know he did record it in 1997, but he wasn't happy with how it turned out. Thought I'd just clear that up hehe.

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I'm hardly innocent when it comes to downloading music, if there's an artist I really respect and love I will either buy the CD or download it off of iTunes. I actually got some of the later B Sides from the iTunes store, which are readily available. Moz deserves the support.

With that said, I see nothing wrong with sharing unreleased or live material which wouldn't be available anywhere else. It's fun for collectors and die hard fans.

Kitt anyone?

Oh absolutely. If it's an artist I like enough I will still buy their albums not only to support them financially but because I'm a huge collector of everything and have to have the whole package, the photos, liner notes, etc. :) I just somehow never got around to buying the actual singles.

Arent most of these (up till 97?)available on the brown/blue Box sets released a ways back? The newer singles(post 2004) are pretty much on all of the singles as b sides?

Not to be a dick, but wanted to let those who dont know...know. In other words, If you can find those 2 box sets, pick them up...they're well worth the price.

well ofcourse there are ways of purchasing them rather than downloading illegally, but iwould still burn them onto my comp to listen to them together rather than spread over several singles 2-3 tracks ata time. icant put a single on to listen- theyre too short. imuch prefer to havan an album or compilation to put on.

Does anybody have the following unreleased tracks (or can even verify their existence?)

-My Name is Mortimer
-Stay As You Are
-Take Us the Way We Are

Hot tracks? Or urban legends?

ihavan mp3 entitled "Stay As You Are"- it's a very muddled recording and icant really tell if it's at all genuine (ive rarely listened to it). i'll up it when igeta chance.

Okay, I'm VERY interested into getting mp3's of the following tracks if anyone has them...

Picadilly Palare with extra verse and different ending.
November the Second (different version of November Spawned a Monster).
Interlude with just Morrissey singing.
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself alternate take.

Also, can anyone shed any light on whether or not the version of Honey You Know Where To Find Me with vocals is fake or if it's really Moz singing?

Thanks, take care!

Okay, I'm VERY interested into getting mp3's of the following tracks if anyone has them...

Picadilly Palare with extra verse and different ending.
November the Second (different version of November Spawned a Monster).
Interlude with just Morrissey singing.
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself alternate take.

Also, can anyone shed any light on whether or not the version of Honey You Know Where To Find Me with vocals is fake or if it's really Moz singing?

Thanks, take care!

Here's Interlude with Morrissey only. I don't have the others. Sorry

http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=JRYI6SQK

EDIT: just found November the second, so here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=J8AG7H5L

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom