All I wanted to talk about was the peace march Grim went and I get upsetting things instead!!!

it was a brilliant demo, weather gorgeous, pigs laid back so no one got hurt, music fantastic, veggy food shite, beer well it was London, say no more. We all got back safely (left Lodon at 5pm landed in Bolton at 10pm), I got back in time to get a shower after feeding cats, taxi ordered whilst I got me gladders on then woo-hoo Bolton see me now! (pics will be put up eventually of demo not night out) Off to the chemist on Monday with fillums.
Here I am now off to bed.

GrimO

p.s. on the news (on way home) pigs said 45,000 so times that by 2 to get the real figure, all in all not bad.
p.p.s. the shiter was City got cheated 2-1
p.p.p.s. when we stopped at the services on way home, some City head got twatted by a preston twat but seeing as the blue jumped him from behind I didn't get involved, I dunno if there was previous I just acted (well didn't act) on what I saw. The Blue was ok, bloodied but standing (& pished) hope he's ok.

How 'ironic' to go on an anti-war demo wearing a shirt with a gun on it!

GrimO

demo1.jpg

> How 'ironic' to go on an anti-war demo wearing a shirt with a gun on it!

> GrimO

good work grim ,i went in the morning before work but i had to leave at about 12
; 30 before it really got going but i'm still glad i went

Re: WELL DONE GRIM!!!!

dID YOU GO ON THE MINERS MARCHES? in the past? have you been on poll tax marches or anti-natzi marches in the past???
DID YOU MEET TONY BENN AND GIVE HIM FLOWERS??

I thought you said you weren't coming back here

kinnel how do you know so much about me, In my camera I've got a picture of me & Tony Benn, I'll get it developed next week & post it. I didn't give him the flowers btw as the pics will prove.
What colour are my eyes?

> dID YOU GO ON THE MINERS MARCHES? in the past? have you been on poll tax
> marches or anti-natzi marches in the past???
> DID YOU MEET TONY BENN AND GIVE HIM FLOWERS??

LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S HUGH CLARK/MORRISSEY23RD YOU ONE ARMED CABBAGE!

>.
> What colour are my eyes?

RED?

> RED?

There's nowt red on me SF, but I see why you might see such!

Back
Top Bottom