All four nights for Sydney Opera House immediate sell-outs - true-to-you.net

'i dont know if youre new or not and im just telling you the obvious but there is no point other than to run down morrissey and more likely more morrissey fans. its a very bland troll

YOU calling ME a troll when you are the one who is Anonymous? LOL...

Yes I am new to this forum, but not new to Morrissey..cheers.

I have no life, why I hate on Morrissey so much. I apologize openly to Morrissey for any pain I may have caused him. Best,BB

This ballot has be a load BS! Does anyone have 3 tix for one of the shows they can sell me?

Hey my mate just found out he got 3 tickets in the ballot but so did I. They wont reveal the ticket price or date without the payment being processed so I can tell you when or how much, are you interested? He applied through vivid but I applied through the opera house and got my ticket allocation straight away so I don't know why his is so mysterious! Message me back ASAP.

I have no life, why I hate on Morrissey so much. I apologize openly to Morrissey for any pain I may have caused him. Best,BB

Morrissey has no life, that's why he hates on meat eaters so much, whilst eating cheese. He should apologise to meat eaters for being such a dickhead.

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom