All Confirmed US Tour Dates So far

Nice one, booking my flight now. $300 round trip into NYC and out from Philly. All I need to do now is get tickets!

Nice one, booking my flight now. $300 round trip into NYC and out from Philly. All I need to do now is get tickets!

How were you so lucky as to get a flight from London for $300? Are you going as cargo?:p

I predict (/have a feeling that) he will do another US leg in the fall:);)
as he wont make it to every state in the 6 weeks in march/april and some may feel left out as he wont come to their homestate
as he often spilt the tour in two halfs(early and in the end of the year)
then coupled with the AU/NZ concerts
..I bet!!!
good luck with getting the tixs!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see him at Mohegan Sun and make a weekend trip out of it, but considering his record of canceling shows, I could just see making reservations, etc. to head out there and then he cancels.....

I've tried googling info on when the Carnegie Hall tix go onsale...nothing yet. :( there were a few other ticket sites that had balcony seats ranging $400 a pop! I'm sorry I can't afford that right now...

Those are tout sites and its one person selling balcony tickets in row M for $400.00. The real onsale will be happening in the next couple of weeks.

I would LOVE to see him at Mohegan Sun and make a weekend trip out of it, but considering his record of canceling shows, I could just see making reservations, etc. to head out there and then he cancels.....

I've tried googling info on when the Carnegie Hall tix go onsale...nothing yet. :( there were a few other ticket sites that had balcony seats ranging $400 a pop! I'm sorry I can't afford that right now...

That is with British Airways on Expedia. BA are great. On demand TV for everyone plus frre booze!!

By the way Modrevolve. I know Phily very wel, I have been there a load of times as I have friends that live in Trolley Square Wilmington. Do you think that venue will sell out quick. It looks pretty small.

I'm originally from Delaware and am working about five blocks from Trolly Square as we speak..small world..

I've never been to the Academy but heard great things about it. It holds less then 3000. I think it will sell out but not right away. He packed the Mann center last summer which was 14,000; but only because of all the cancelled shows in NYC..

So my advice..get your ticket early..and head to the the dark horse tavern off of 2nd and south street in philly for a beer before the show.

By the way Modrevolve. I know Phily very wel, I have been there a load of times as I have friends that live in Trolley Square Wilmington. Do you think that venue will sell out quick. It looks pretty small.

I know the Dark Horse very well, used to park in that lot accross the street when coming in from DE!!! South Street is always good for a Sunday when the football is on so I used to catch up with the English soccer in there!
I guess you know Hoolighans and Rooney's then?

Those are tout sites and its one person selling balcony tickets in row M for $400.00. The real onsale will be happening in the next couple of weeks.

I just called Carnegie Hall about an hour ago. They didn't even have a listing for him yet. The woman I spoke to told me to keep checking back because they may not have fully sorted out the details on his people's end yet.

Was going to say. All these dates...who do we believe? To be honest it was the same over here when the UK dates were talked about before being confirmed. In fairness they all turned out to be true but I'm hanging tight until I see some form of confirmation. Got the flight on hold for 24 hours!

Some of you are a bit too paranoid. The dates, along with the Lost Highway announcement, were made via a Girly Action press release. They have been his PR firm since YATQ I believe. The dates are real.

As I've said earlier in this thread, the NYC shows aren't even up on the Bowery Presents website yet. I've also told you that Bowery Presents uses Ticketmaster and I'm sure will again with the exception of the Carnegie Hall show. Carnegie Hall tickets themselves.

If the show (not just the Morrissey NYC shows, but any show in any venue anywhere on planet Earth) is not yet on the promoter/venue or applicable ticket selling website, that means THE f***ING ON SALE DATE HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED. There is not some secret sale going on that you are unaware of. Simply keep a daily eye on the proper websites and if all else fails you can - holy shit - PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THE VENUE.

I know I sound like a total asshole, but the helplessness of people really drives me nuts.

641.gif

What is the deal with this? a) You have to be a US resident? and b)you have to buy an album? I assume in time you will be able to buy regular tickets?

Anyone from outside the US managed to get tickets yet?

I assume this wil only be for the first day or so. Won't be able to keep this up for the whole way and expect to sell out surely?

Looks like it's ebay for me then!

Back
Top Bottom