Alison Martino with Morrissey (7 August, 2019)

A very recent sighting:
Pictured with Al Martino's daughter:

20190808_173548.jpg

She also references here/TTY re:

737d4f85e4ff84e6bd6d8d036945f5af.jpg

The event was The Morrison Hotel Gallery: "Woodstock 50" (Los Angeles).
Morrissey's t-shirt is available here.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the jacket from Broadway - good mileage

Here's the passage from Autobio referenced-
I drive to Northridge to see a show by the incredible Al Martino. Time has not taken its toll, and his voice shatters glass and topples pillars. I sneak side-stage after the show and ask him to sign one of his CDs for me, and he does so, but as he bangs his signature onto the disc his eyes are fixed on a young female standing a few yards away. I thank him, and he offers me no eye-contact or warmth, and he turns away saying nothing.

He looks very sweet in the photo, but it reminds me of this one:

browne_morrissey.jpg

I wonder why...
:lbf:

Fek reckon that was at The Sunset Marquis yesterday in MOZ ANGELES. Reckon The California Son was told to wear the Yankee blazer out to throw off all the foreigner wacko stalkers from Mankchaster, Whales, Serbvlakia, and Camden, New Jersey walking around Malibu like methed out foreign fat sun burned weirdos screaming California Son where are you?!!!! If you loonies can see his painting above The California Son's table in the back mates inn n nn nn n nnn nnn nn n it c*** wacker chipper curry tit thick.

Had some great Al Martino conversations with my barber Tony.
Al's version of Come Share The Wine, is Tony's "message to the world":

and i thought it was originally a german song about a sentimentally reminiscing greek gastarbeiter...:confused:

the t is cutting-edge and he looks sharp in it. but where is the belly?

The Morrissey-Solo Facebook post of the OP received a reply from David Bret appearing to address Alison:

20190809_113113.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The worst part about this is one of the mental patients being encouraged with a front page post.

Had some great Al Martino conversations with my barber Tony.
Al's version of Come Share The Wine, is Tony's "message to the world":

just found out that it was indeed sexy udo who composed the original song, and bing crosby first recorded an english version of it, and al another version of the english version, as you have already implied.

"i saw the lights of a cozy place with lanterns all aglow," very nice. 'preciate it, bing or al!

with triggered narcissism, let me draw your attention to min. 1:21 where you can see me sittin in the first row next to my aunt ursula, who took me to the udo concert back then to make her poor niece's eventless life a lil bit more interesting. she believed in me and i owe her a lot.

thanks turkey, for reminding me of all that!

just found out that it was indeed sexy udo who composed the original song, and bing crosby first recorded an english version of it, and al another version of the english version, as you have already implied.

"i saw the lights of a cozy place with lanterns all aglow," very nice. 'preciate it, bing or al!

with triggered narcissism, let me draw your attention to min. 1:21 where you can see me sittin in the first row next to my aunt ursula, who took me to the udo concert back then to make her poor niece's eventless life a lil bit more interesting. she believed in me and i owe her a lot.

thanks turkey, for reminding me of all that!

This video won't play in Wild T country.
I'll just have to imagine ya sittin' in the audience glowin'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom