Alison Martino talks Morrissey on The Craig Kilborn Podcast (August 11, 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 28602
  • Start date

Gaylord Deepstar

The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
Subscriber
Is everyone who talks about His Mozjesty newsworthy?
F9566B8C-A52F-40B7-9675-B62D79155696.gif

Dirk Blaggard

This woman doesn't even really know M
she just hangs around places where there are famous people - M give her time, like he does lots of fans etc more so, cause he likes her dad
shes nice enough but shes is a classic LA dummy- like that Brit pop Morrissey fan who knew KY (amy ? the "comedy one" )

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
she just hangs around places where there are famous people - M give her time, like he does lots of fans etc more so, cause he likes her dad
shes nice enough but shes is a classic LA dummy- like that Brit pop Morrissey fan who knew KY (amy ? the "comedy one" )
Quite bold of you to claim to know all the inner workings of Moz and Alison.

K

Ketchup

I somewhat agree, she seems to be one of those shallow 'connected' ppl who live the 'LA celeb scene', if that's even a thing over there.

gordyboy9

Game Of Death.
she didnt go looking for M,just so happens she was in a restaurant with her mam and M went over and spoke to them then sent over champagne.nothing sinister about it,he obviously likes her company or she wouldnt have been at his birthday party.

L

Lujissey Moz my Beboton

Ja ja , you could basically say that he is fluttering for life,. At least she has good taste, Moz is like a magnet, and she is magnetized. Moz is so, so, so, so, so :relaxed: ;)

L

Lujissey Moz my Beboton

She (Alison) is like a glamorous glue !!!!!Right now I'm listening to glue gl..:lbf:

L

Lujissey Moz my Beboton

"make nest in Moz " :lbf: Think about what a nest you could have made in that quiff
Ja ja there is no place to nest, his quif has fallen equally I love him. Moz without quif, example in the video soul m almost peeled was :yum: 〽️oz!!!

Trending Threads

Top Bottom