Alison Martino Instagram - photo / clips from Morrissey's birthday celebration

Check out Alison Martino’s Instagram stories for some sweet Moz party video.

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Were Tina and Moz ever a couple? Or were they just friends who happened to, half in jest, talk about having a kid together? I don’t remember that ever being crystal clear in Autobiography.

Were Tina and Moz ever a couple? Or were they just friends who happened to, half in jest, talk about having a kid together? I don’t remember that ever being crystal clear in Autobiography.
I’m not sure what else you would expect anyone to say, seemed absolutely crystal clear to me.

A friend who's with him constantly even when he's not on tour or recording? That's some friend. I'm not saying I know for a fact that he and Damon are together, I obviously have no idea, but given the very similar situation with Jake I'd say it's a possibility. Why on earth would he not post pictures and sweet remarks of himself and Tina regardless of his relationship status? They're obviously still good friends.
I don't think Jake was a good hairdresser and never once carried Mozs bags when travelling. So hard to get a good PA. He's blessed with Damon.

morrissey doesnt have very appealing friends. not really my scene.

Neither mine. I prefer to think of him as celebrating his birthday with Chrissie Hynde, Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand, Pamela Anderson, the Sparks brothers, and Tina Dehghani (whoever that mysterious person is; a swell-looking androgyne in the few available pictures at least). But I think that clique is "so very ten or fifteen years ago," and it probably never existed in full. Pamela Anderson was just a passing PETA acquaintance, and the Sparks brothers disowned him at some point.

I wonder if Aztec Camera, who always has his nose to the ground in these matters, can tell us whether Morrissey is divorced from Nancy Sinatra and married to Alison Martino. In which case, his second wife would be yet another daughter of an Italian-American crooner.

Neither mine. I prefer to think of him as celebrating his birthday with Chrissie Hynde, Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand, Pamela Anderson, the Sparks brothers, and Tina Dehghani (whoever that mysterious person is; a swell-looking androgyne in the few available pictures at least). But I think that clique is "so very ten or fifteen years ago," and it probably never existed in full. Pamela Anderson was just a passing PETA acquaintance, and the Sparks brothers disowned him at some point.

I wonder if Aztec Camera, who always has his nose to the ground in these matters, can tell us whether Morrissey is divorced from Nancy Sinatra and married to Alison Martino. In which case, his second wife would be yet another daughter of an Italian-American crooner.
ah, aztec camera! another one missing in action.

yeah, nancy and alison even look alike. alison could def pass for a young nancy. we need aztec camera to confirm whether moz has a "type".

I got the impression they were couple & he was quite surprised by it.

But, yeah - nothing about his private life is entirely clear.

I'm hoping he leaves a cast list & biopic synopsis in his will.

I agree, kinda
At first, I thought it was a nice b'day bash around someone's house. I then see its actually at a hotel
Now, it may be just a case of M is working in LA, getting things together and so his B'day meal was with whoever is about.
Not his fault lots of his close friends aren't in LA
That said the people there seem a mix of "worker friends". Rather than actual friends.
A producer, a new manager etc
Even celeb daughter come, stalker, Alison Martino is there- Who is quite obviously not an actual friend of M's which is why she posts selfies with him
So, its a bit soulless.
The part where he starts his own b'day song hammers that home.

I think he is ok with it though. He knows where he is in life. I think he probably thinks of his Mum not being there, which makes him sad, he's getting by though
So where are his close friends? In your head in a fantasy town in Britin playing kickball and eating cum raisin pudding? He has his birthday party every year at the Sunset Marquis unless he is on tour. It is followed by a basketball game usually at the Malibu Rec or Venice Beach Courts.

I don't get why you loonies didn't get all butt hurt when you found out Chrissie Hynde, Terence Trent D'Arby, and Jimi Hendrix...etc were Americans and when you found out California Son was not born in Liverchester, England or wherever you wackos think he was born, you got all angry. The dude played in a shitty Brit Pop band in the early 80's for 2 years when the majority of people here were not even born yet. Listen to his music, don't get all pissed off and jealous California Son is just some surfer dude born in LA.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom