Alison Martino Instagram - photo / clips from Morrissey's birthday celebration

Check out Alison Martino’s Instagram stories for some sweet Moz party video.

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it, as I want it!!! q I or anyone here doesn't know Moz's intimate life, I don't know what kind of ties those people have with Moz, but real friends have few, he always said that. We don't have to dramatize so much either, I didn't see Tina, but there's Damon in the background, he wants Damon, and Damon seems to take care of him. What if.. some feel that anguish because it has been a long time and the anguish is not only alien some feel it for themselves, they see Moz older and think.This is how the past depresses and the future generates anxiety. I see him sing for himself, and some faces that he did, I confess that I get a little excited, I do not know but seeing him on the stage so giant so planted and talented, and seeing him more intimate produces a mixture of feelings. I just hope Morrissey is happy. Moz te quiero mi cantante especial eres Luz!!!!!

What a wonderful, proper birthday celebration! No annoying, drunk greasers with their cheap piss beers and leather boots! No overweight rockabilly girls with 10 kids! Only proper gentlemen and women allowed into Moz’s inner sanctum.
No psuedo intellectual poseurs either!!

¿Podría detenerse? No tiene idea de quién está en la vida personal de Morrisey y el comentario sobre los judíos e Israel es su basura intolerante habitual.
Arruinas todos los hilos en los que estás con tus tonterías sin sentido, solo deja que Moz tenga un hilo de cumpleaños en el sitio con su nombre, solo una vez detente.
¿Eres realmente tan poco sofisticado que no te das cuenta de que la gente tiene eventos en los hoteles y solo porque no tenía pastelitos caseros en el patio trasero de alguien no significa que no tenga amigos? Wow, tan mundano. ¿O es así como se hace en Inglaterra porque British British Bigot British

Feliz cumpleaños, Moz🧁🧁🧁🎂🎂🎂🍭🍭🍭🎈🎈🎈
EXCELENTEEEEEE REDACTED¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I loved that clip of them singing happy birthday to Morrissey. It was so sweet. I loved the pics too. Those are some snazzy socks Mozzer is wearing.

I love it, as I want it!!! q I or anyone here doesn't know Moz's intimate life, I don't know what kind of ties those people have with Moz, but real friends have few, he always said that. We don't have to dramatize so much either, I didn't see Tina, but there's Damon in the background, he wants Damon, and Damon seems to take care of him. What if.. some feel that anguish because it has been a long time and the anguish is not only alien some feel it for themselves, they see Moz older and think.This is how the past depresses and the future generates anxiety. I see him sing for himself, and some faces that he did, I confess that I get a little excited, I do not know but seeing him on the stage so giant so planted and talented, and seeing him more intimate produces a mixture of feelings. I just hope Morrissey is happy. Moz te quiero mi cantante especial eres Luz!!!!!
She’s the last person on the right.

I think you're reading too much into things, to be honest. Alison Martino spelling his name wrong on her Instagram story was probably an innocent typo, perhaps she was a bit hung over from the previous night. I mean, they've hung out before, and she managed to spell his name correctly then. Weren't they first pictured together in 2019? So I think it's safe to say she's a friend and not just an industry person. There are some industry people there, true - Guy Oseary most notably - but they may well be friends for all we know. Who's to say he's not friends with all the 'industry people' there as well?
I agree, It's strange how people need to believe Morrissey is a really sad hermit without any friends when the exact opposite has been chronicled through pictures and video over the years. There are people who talk about being his friends and socializing with him. Just because Morrissey is not constantly name dropping doesn't mean he doesn't have any friends, he has quite a lot of them and they have been posting over the past few weeks because of the shows and his birthday, lots of pics of Moz out in the wild with friends. I have seen pics of him with Alison Martino before and I do agree it's probably a typo.

Who is the one with M´s hand on the head and Jesse (?) is sitting on? Could it be Damon? I never saw a pic of him smiling.
Damon is 5th right

So who’s in the group picture? We have Jesse, Alain, Damon, Alison, Guy… who else?
So glad Alain was there. That speaks volumes.

I agree, It's strange how people need to believe Morrissey is a really sad hermit without any friends when the exact opposite has been chronicled through pictures and video over the years. There are people who talk about being his friends and socializing with him. Just because Morrissey is not constantly name dropping doesn't mean he doesn't have any friends, he has quite a lot of them and they have been posting over the past few weeks because of the shows and his birthday, lots of pics of Moz out in the wild with friends. I have seen pics of him with Alison Martino before and I do agree it's probably a typo.
I wasn't saying he was any kind of sad hermit and I don't think anyone was - in fact I think Morrissey has made a great effort to put himself "out there" since Quarry and that takes a lot for an introvert.

I love that he has reconciled with Alain - so of course he has friends. But music is a really fickle industry that M has seen the sharp side of many times - endlessly picked up and dropped - and loneliness is a theme he comes back to over and over again, in all kinds of circumstances. I'm not saying that anyone has to agree and I genuinely hope he is happy, but portraying him as a party guy isn't really the full picture either. Loneliness is not "being alone."

I've wined and I've dined with
Every bogus music mogul
No sign of you
I've brushed and I've rubbed
Pressing palms, exuding charms
But never in arms
And that's why home is a question mark
Home is some place I dunno

Yes, but she could not be seen in the video clip that the anon posted, and said ‘I spy Tina’.

Now if the anon posted this photo above and wrote ‘I spy Tina’ then I would agree with the anon.

Lovely, just needed Johnny to pop round (like he does from time to time) with a bottle and bury the hatchet (in the cake perhaps)

Screenshot_20220524-181833_Instagram.jpg

...maybe?

Morrissey starts singing ‘…. to me’ just caught that, lol.

I like how he moves something from the table to make room for the cake. :love:

Strange how they fumbled on his name though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom