Alexandra Palace Youtube clip

Re: Alexandra Palace Youtube clip - flippin' eck!

Great sound quality, looking good too :thumb: thanks for posting...

Yeah, great video and sound. He didn't look 100% though.....see you all in Liverpool tomorrow.

Oh oh oh! Sucha good quality video! Did you see him look right into the camera near the beggining-ish?? .. sure he didnt do it intentionaly but it seemed like it

Howeverrrr. He really really doesn't look well, at all. I know he's just done a whole set at this point and i'm no doctor, but still .. i don't feel confident he is well at all!!!

Stay with us Mozza lurve x x

Last edited:
he looks ok to me. Fact is, the man is aging. Yes, he is looks a little wrinkly and crinkly (as do I these days - the mirror can cause a bit of a fright!) but the voice seems in good form and to my eyes he seems to be enjoying himself.

I thought he looked fine. Yes, he's not like the old days laying down and rolling all over the stage or doing as many microphone cord whips as he used to, but I still think he's alright.

Video is good, however he looks almightly sulky about something. Maybe the venue, I remember he said something at RAH about Ally Pally ("don't bother if you can't afford Ally Pally, *I* can afford it"). Just an impression, I'm probably wrong. I hope the rest of the night was great for all those who went to see him there.

..... laying down and rolling all over the stage

didn't he just do this in Swindon?

(Ducks for cover!)

I joke, of course. Nobody wants anymore of that!

didn't he just do this in Swindon?

(Ducks for cover!)

I joke, of course. Nobody wants anymore of that!
Hahaha!! :lbf: Yeah, now when he does that, everyone calls an ambulance, so I guess that's why he's stopped. ;)

Tags
alexandra
Back
Top Bottom