Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

So, we've now been on "alert" for two weeks. I don't which is more pathetic: announcing an interview so well in advance or coming day now and then to check whether they have bothered to do it. Morrissey must be trolling us.

So, we've now been on "alert" for two weeks. I don't which is more pathetic: announcing an interview so well in advance or coming day now and then to check whether they have bothered to do it. Morrissey must be trolling us.
I've mentioned it before, but last year it took two months from announcement to release of "A Larks' (sic!) Tongue In April"...

Announced 26th April, released 24th June.

These things take time...

Someone's still preparing well balanced questions for Mozzer's already existing answers. Melania Hump, get to the point!

🤒

Moz whats the hold up? Skinny and his bots are being held back from re posting their posts from the last Fiona thread.:mad:

🤒

Moz whats the hold up? Skinny and his bots are being held back from re posting their posts from the last Fiona thread.:mad:
I can see why Morrissey wants to wait he needs to protect himself. I don't mind he can take all the time he wants and needs it just makes it all the more worth the wait. I'm really looking forward to his interview. I think he is brave as it hasn't been long since his beloved mother died.

It looks like Nerak hasn't answered your question about who the mystery nameless "she" woman is. Also the nameless man to do with having zero funds or something.

27 days of waiting. How hard can it be to put the damn thing up?

I can see why Morrissey wants to wait he needs to protect himself. I don't mind he can take all the time he wants and needs it just makes it all the more worth the wait. I'm really looking forward to his interview. I think he is brave as it hasn't been long since his beloved mother died.

It looks like Nerak hasn't answered your question about who the mystery nameless "she" woman is. Also the nameless man to do with having zero funds or something.

🤒

what can you expect from someone who presents themselves as
teetotaler, due to being too liquored up to buy liqour.:blushing:

🤒

what can you expect from someone who presents themselves as
teetotaler, due to being too liquored up to buy liqour.:blushing:

When did I ever present myself as a teetotaler?

& it's bloody obvious who they are.

I'm hoping Anne Marie Waters will see the light & go work in an animal sanctuary & I'm glad Morrissey hasn't given the loon any money & hasn't joined her ridiculous party.

84c6adae11c487c801ad590cd5513eda.gif

When did I ever present myself as a teetotaler?

& it's bloody obvious who they are.

I'm hoping Anne Marie Waters will see the light & go work in an animal sanctuary & I'm glad Morrissey hasn't given the loon any money & hasn't joined her ridiculous party.

View attachment 65833
It's irrelevant whether he's actually joined them or not. He's given them his wholehearted written endorsement, and worn their symbols before millions of people on TV shows and at concerts. His support for the group couldn't be any clearer, and it's given them the kind of exposure that (their) money can't buy.

🤒

Ann Marie was not suspended for racism....LOL:lbf:

who WAS suspended for racism>>>??? who may we ask???
should we ask skinny and FC, racism 'experts'???:lbf:

No need, Skinny idol Corbyn expunged due to racism:

:mad:

It's irrelevant whether he's actually joined them or not. He's given them his wholehearted written endorsement, and worn their symbols before millions of people on TV shows and at concerts. His support for the group couldn't be any clearer, and it's given them the kind of exposure that (their) money can't buy.

I'll inform future phone banks that we don't need to chase voters up before the polls, if they've ever said or written anything positive about Labour then we have their wholehearted support.

That'll get our Red Wall back.

The press gave Anne Marie exposure she can't handle. She's fighting with real far right people who would stab her. And there's still the possibility she's on a hit list for her cancelled Mohammed cartoons exhibition stunt.

She's an idiot.

And they are more than happy to capitalize on his endorsement.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom