Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

She's teetotal? I have it on good authority that she likes her gin. 🍸
Thanks for the heads up , girl who always says no....
on the gin all the 4kin time eh !!!
I was going to ask her out for a drink , thinking she was sipping 1/2 lime and soda ....
I’ll stick to my nearly 2 years of celibacy on the 25 of this month.... Karen .... nothing personal 😳😳
Your far to young and innocent 😂

Hopefully, this interview has now been cancelled or at least it's being thoroughly checked for no more career-destroying idiocy (e.g. further pleas to support the far-right etc..)

Hopefully, this interview has now been cancelled or at least it's being thoroughly checked for no more career-destroying idiocy (e.g. further pleas to support the far-right etc..)

She's still slagging off celebrities so at the very least he's not a member & has contributed zero funds. Not that the daft woman would do anything with it.

i had covid too and im not all like "it's serious business, guyz", "it's FER REAL". im like "i had the worst cough in the world. it sucked. end of."
Hi Rifke,

Why did you say that horrible stuff about Morrissey just after his beloved mother Elizabeth had died? It was more than just insensitive it was cruel. I thought that you are a genuine Morrissey fan but how can you be when you can't support him after the most important person in his life had just died.

I don't know how many people on here have had Coronavirus COVID-19. It might not of been that bad for you but people have died. Try to show more compassion when others are suffering or have died.

Hi Rifke,

Why did you say that horrible stuff about Morrissey just after his beloved mother Elizabeth had died? It was more than just insensitive it was cruel. I thought that you are a genuine Morrissey fan but how can you be when you can't support him after the most important person in his life had just died.

I don't know how many people on here have had Coronavirus COVID-19. It might not of been that bad for you but people have died. Try to show more compassion when others are suffering or have died.
hey honey :kissingheart:
1604719721076.png

She's still slagging off celebrities so at the very least he's not a member & has contributed zero funds. Not that the daft woman would do anything with it.
You say "she" is still slagging off celebrities. Who is "she" the cat's mother? Does "she" have a name?

🤹‍♂️

Oy. who is ' she' ??? and what exactly does it mean to 'contribute
zero funds'🚣‍♂️

will you be taking a 🚁
to tea today?🤒

🤹‍♂️

Oy. who is ' she' ??? and what exactly does it mean to 'contribute
zero funds'🚣‍♂️

will you be taking a 🚁
to tea today?🤒
Great questions Vegan Cro Spirit. I hope that Nerak takes the time to answer your questions fully.

Who is this mysterious "she"??? The lady with no name. Nerak also called her a "daft woman" implying that she doesn't know how to spend money. Who is the nameless man with the "zero funds"?

Does Nerak take a private helicopter from London back to her native Scotland? So she can still have tea with her family and friends. Maybe she gets an aeroplane? It would save her time. Going by train, car or coach would take a lot longer.

Whats taking so long for his interview???? I was looking forward to it.

Flying is cheaper. There can be some great deals though - £23 for the train, £17 for a flight...
Some years ago, most Fridays, I used to travel from Edinburgh..it was £45 return..dread to think what it is now..>£100 no doubt...just checked, it's £132.

Some years ago, most Fridays, I used to travel from Edinburgh..it was £45 return..dread to think what it is now..>£100 no doubt.

Yeah. About that. Still cheaper than the train!

Who is this mysterious "she" lady? The lady with no name.

Who is the nameless man who has contributed zero funds?

I used to have huge respect for you. It was after the death of the great Elizabeth Anne Dwyer (Betty) that I changed my mind about you. All of that cruel stuff you said about Morrissey just after his beloved beautiful mother Elizabeth (Betty) had died. Betty died before her time she was let down by the NHS. Morrissey said that his Mum was failed by the NHS.

Maybe Morrissey himself didn't see your comments but others did. Very painful to read the comments. I was shocked by your comments. I can't believe the lack of respect, understanding and compassion you had towards Morrissey. How can you be a true Morrissey fan?

Then you show a lack of compassion for people who have become ill or died of Coronavirus COVID-19. It might not of been bad for you when you had Coronavirus but sadly many have suffered. People get "Long Covid" long-term affects and people have died. Please try to have more compassion and empathy. Please try to think beyond yourself.

I never got to meet Morrissey's mother Elizabeth (Betty) but I would of loved to of met her she was a wonderful woman an amazing mother.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom