Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

One thing about you lad is that you can give it out..... you can also take it as well ..... fair doos
PS... keep your chin up
Thank you carlisebaz.
My gloves are off for the foreseeable. I really consider myself a very lucky man at the minute, we’re not out of the woods around here yet so I guess I’m at that “No man‘s land game of football on Christmas Day”.
Not about me ! Not about you ! Nothing to be gained ! (And I don’t mind any shit, it’s a free world).
As long as I’ve been honest and true and tried to help everyone at this terrible time, that’s good enough for me.
Don‘t wanna preach but please be vigilant everyone.

Take care and thanks once again :thumb:

Benny :greatbritain::knife:

Sad to say that my friends wife who was at the same source of the outbreak of “light cold/man flu“ aka Covid19 tragically passed away this afternoon.

R I P ********** 😢💐

Benny 💔

Sorry to hear that Benny, it's pretty bad round here right now, one of my mates has tested positive as well but he just feels tired, has a tight chest and and is aching all over.

Sorry to hear that Benny, it's pretty bad round here right now, one of my mates has tested positive as well but he just feels tired, has a tight chest and and is aching all over.

Really sorry to hear that pal, pass on my best wishes.
Such a shock today to hear my friends wife had passed. It’s been a 4kin nightmare and it’s probably not over yet but fingers crossed/touch wood/prayer’s etc.

I honestly think we’re in for a shit time ahead. What’s the point in squabbling?
We can do that in the future.
I know I’m gonna come in for some shit with this and that’s fine, all I have to do is ignore the bad posts and respond to the good posts.

It’s time to support each other. ( We can fall out anytime tomorrow :thumb:)

Love to all and take 4kin care :jackolantern::thumb:

Benny :greatbritain::knife:💔

Thank you carlisebaz.
My gloves are off for the foreseeable. I really consider myself a very lucky man at the minute, we’re not out of the woods around here yet so I guess I’m at that “No man‘s land game of football on Christmas Day”.
Not about me ! Not about you ! Nothing to be gained ! (And I don’t mind any shit, it’s a free world).
As long as I’ve been honest and true and tried to help everyone at this terrible time, that’s good enough for me.
Don‘t wanna preach but please be vigilant everyone.

Take care and thanks once again :thumb:

Message received and understood....
we’ve both made our points over the last few weeks , so I’ll take my gloves off as well (normal business shall resume when your better and give me the nod) you never know benny we may well meet in no mans land one day and exchange pleasantries, or a pint even .... I presume your in the Manchester area, is that still considered no mans land still ???
I jest.... anyway, keep fit .... get better and I recommend a truce and a brief friendship until we can get back to our distasteful natural ways..

Message received and understood....
we’ve both made our points over the last few weeks , so I’ll take my gloves off as well (normal business shall resume when your better and give me the nod) you never know benny we may well meet in no mans land one day and exchange pleasantries, or a pint even .... I presume your in the Manchester area, is that still considered no mans land still ???
I jest.... anyway, keep fit .... get better and I recommend a truce and a brief friendship until we can get back to our distasteful natural ways..
Respect pal 👍🏻
Yes ! I have felt tired but I think I’ll be ok. I did my isolation and added an extra 5 days ( to protect my clients (( I’m not really a butcher 😂)).
Yes :thumb: I’m in Manchester.
I can’t promise I will return to be distasteful after this.

Take care

Respect pal 👍🏻
Yes ! I have felt tired but I think I’ll be ok. I did my isolation and added an extra 5 days ( to protect my clients (( I’m not really a butcher 😂)).
Yes :thumb: I’m in Manchester.
I can’t promise I will return to be distasteful after this.

Take care

I never thought for one moment that you were a butcher, probably a wind up aimed at the boss....
you’ll be back....
your like me can’t keep away..
4kin love it....
you have clients! I have residents,
I haven’t seen them since March , really wanting to get back to work, but as you say looks like another lockdown is nearing... occupation health have given me the nod but still waiting, wouldn’t be surprised if I have to wait for a vaccine first

You need to f*** off Mozmar, it's very serious in Manchester and surrounding area right now, don't forget, Morrissey is around here as well!!

He is no where near Manchester you delusional troll. How can you post such bullshit? He hasn't been to Manchester since the last time he had to play there to get your money to pay for the sun deck for his house to get a better view of the Pacific Ocean, something you will never experience. Don't think the fake Airbnb house was where his mom lived. It was just implied by M.C. so you weirdo psychopath stalkers from England wouldn't sell everything you own and get to
Moz Angeles. Will you British middle aged Smiths fans just go home.

Really sorry to hear that pal, pass on my best wishes.
Such a shock today to hear my friends wife had passed. It’s been a 4kin nightmare and it’s probably not over yet but fingers crossed/touch wood/prayer’s etc.

I honestly think we’re in for a shit time ahead. What’s the point in squabbling?
We can do that in the future.
I know I’m gonna come in for some shit with this and that’s fine, all I have to do is ignore the bad posts and respond to the good posts.

It’s time to support each other. ( We can fall out anytime tomorrow :thumb:)

Love to all and take 4kin care :jackolantern::thumb:

Benny :greatbritain::knife:💔
considering that they are predicting more people are going to be dying from cancer going undiagnosed than have died or will die of covid, i expect that all you people here who have apparently known people who died of covid are going to be knowing plenty of people who will shortly be dying of cancer as well.

You need to f*** off Mozmar, it's very serious in Manchester and surrounding area right now, don't forget, Morrissey is around here as well!!

That twat is a nasty piece of excrement who comes on here spreading his poison, and has done for the past couple of years...and frankly, I don't believe a word he says...and yet, after all his evil previous posts, he comes on here, hoping we've all forgotten about his previous posting history, trying to garner sympathy...and the likes of you fall for it. No dice I'm afraid; reap what you sow.

Do you not recall his mocking & awful comments re; death of Moz's Mother? Or was that ok by you?

I don't have any sympathy for people like that...and if you're in the same camp, then I have no time for you either, so you can "f*** off" yourself, Surface.

And, as for Morrissey being around Manchester, well, if he actually is (I suspect he's elsewhere but whatever), I'm sure he'll be just fine & dandy in his isolation.

That twat is a nasty piece of excrement who comes on here spreading his poison, and has done for the past couple of years...and frankly, I don't believe a word he says...and yet, after all his evil previous posts, he comes on here, hoping we've all forgotten about his previous posting history, trying to garner sympathy...and the likes of you fall for it. No dice I'm afraid; reap what you sow.

Do you not recall his mocking & awful comments re; death of Moz's Mother? Or was that ok by you?

I don't have any sympathy for people like that...and if you're in the same camp, then I have no time for you either, so you can "f*** off" yourself, Surface.

And, as for Morrissey being around Manchester, well, if he actually is (I suspect he's elsewhere but whatever), I'm sure he'll be just fine & dandy in his isolation.

Did you see a single post from me mocking his mothers death - no you didn't!

Did you see a single post from me mocking his mothers death - no you didn't!
Just hang on a minute:
  1. This is not about you, so get off your high horse.
  2. I didn't accuse you of making mocking posts about Moz's Mother's death, & no, you didn't make such a post...I was referring to BTBB, which I thought was quite clear.
  3. You are, however, being sympathetic & showing support for someone who DID make mocking & hateful remarks in relation to Elizabeth's death... I cannot support, nor show sympathy towards such people. Double standards on your part, I think.
  4. I asked if that sort of behaviour was OK by you. You chose to ignore that question. I don't recall seeing any condemnation of his appalling comments from you at the time. In fact, you were silent on the matter.
  5. If you are condoning the above type of post made by him, then I'm placing you in the same camp. So, as stated, if that is the case, then you can "f*** off" yourself.
  6. He doesn't even have an account on here, he's anonymous...and according to the 'rules' which you appear to apply with regularity, he's one of those 'people' who YOU refer to as 'a coward' by virtue of their choice to post anonymously. Yet you choose to ignore that in the case of BTBB & offer him sympathy & support. Again, double standards.
  7. He, BTBB, needs to offer a full apology to this site for his appalling & hateful comments, particularly for those related to Elizabeth's death, & maybe then people might have some degree of sympathy & tolerance for the creature.
  8. I personally think it's all fake, & if not, then karma in action. Like I said, reap what you sow.

Just hang on a minute:
  2. I didn't accuse you of making mocking posts about Moz's Mother's death, & no, you didn't make such a post...I was referring to BTBB, which I thought was quite clear.
  3. You are, however, being sympathetic & showing support for someone who DID make mocking & hateful remarks in relation to Elizabeth's death... I cannot support, nor show sympathy towards such people. Double standards on your part, I think.
  4. I asked if that sort of behaviour was OK by you. You chose to ignore that question. I don't recall seeing any condemnation of his appalling comments from you at the time. In fact, you were silent on the matter.
  5. If you are condoning the above type of post made by him, then I'm placing you in the same camp. So, as stated, if that is the case, then you can "f*** off" yourself.
  6. He doesn't even have an account on here, he's anonymous...and according to the 'rules' which you appear to apply with regularity, he's one of those 'people' who YOU refer to as 'a coward' by virtue of their choice to post anonymously. Yet you choose to ignore that in the case of BTBB & offer him sympathy & support. Again, double standards.
  7. He, BTBB, needs to offer a full apology to this site for his appalling & hateful comments, particularly for those related to Elizabeth's death, & maybe then people might have some degree of sympathy & tolerance for the creature.
  8. I personally think it's all fake, & if not, then karma in action. Like I said, reap what you sow.

Benny's role on this website is clearly that of court jester. I really wouldn't take anything he says too seriously. Life is way too short.

Just hang on a minute:

No double standards whatsoever, people are free to post how they feel on this site and just because I did not comment on Benny's post it doesn't mean I agreed with him. Benny happens to like some of the bands I like and has been in the audience at some of the gigs I have attended, including Morrissey gigs.

You need to get a grip fella.

:mask:

is the butcher dead?:handpointleft:

did he succumb?:)

Fitter than Donald Trump pal. Didn’t even need to inject disinfectant or take any drugs like he did.
Still wearing a mask and face shield though to protect myself and others.
They even want my plasma now to save others trying to fight it.
Stay safe at home everyone.
Many thanks for all the kind words.
Also many thanks for the hateful words.

Take good care of your lives and wellbeing for the time being.

Benny :greatbritain: :knife:

Fitter than Donald Trump pal. Didn’t even need to inject disinfectant or take any drugs like he did.
Still wearing a mask and face shield though to protect myself and others.
They even want my plasma now to save others trying to fight it.
Stay safe at home everyone.
Many thanks for all the kind words.
Also many thanks for the hateful words.

Take good care of your lives and wellbeing for the time being.

Benny :greatbritain: :knife:
🤒

two days ago he was about to kick the bucket today he is fit:lbf:
tomorrow he ll be at the pub with 'nerak' and 'angelito'.🤨

🤒

two days ago he was about to kick the bucket today he is fit:lbf:
tomorrow he ll be at the pub with 'nerak' and 'angelito'.🤨
Looks like you can’t keep a good man down 444....
Sounds like you’ve through the mill benny...... and survived

Anyhow can’t see Nerak getting a round in, she’s a good girl and teetotal 🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Anyhow can’t see Nerak getting a round in, she’s a good girl and teetotal 🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️
She's teetotal? I have it on good authority that she likes her gin. 🍸

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom