Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

The John Lydon interview was good - if I was a Democrat I'd just ponder how we'd ended up being seen as a Marxist Capitalist aspiration/creativity crushing machine.

More practically - I'd prioritise sorting out California's homeless situation.

But it'll probably just result in some people calling him a d*ck on Twitter.

Thank you Karen, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I was very lucky to have mild symptoms. Looks like it’s going to be a long winter with a need to look out and support others.

Benny :greatbritain: :knife:

poor baby bandwith:baby:
cry me a river,
'nerak' pings from the scottish border where there is no china kung flu:lbf:

poor baby bandwith:baby:
cry me a river,
'nerak' pings from the scottish border where there is no china kung flu:lbf:
So much drama with the Butcher, covid 19 my arse....he’s had a light cold, nothing that a little night nurse couldn’t sort out......
But no, he’s no here wanting sympathy for the devil.....
Nerak, careful girl, the butcher is wanting a slot in your theatre as the pantomime dame this Christmas....

The John Lydon interview was good - if I was a Democrat I'd just ponder how we'd ended up being seen as a Marxist Capitalist aspiration/creativity crushing machine.

How has a Neo-Marxist been condemned as an anti-Semite? The questions go on. Trump has recognised this line of thinking (skepticism) is fertile ground. And idiots will think it’s fundamentally different, rather than the next strategy.

Thank you Karen, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I was very lucky to have mild symptoms. Looks like it’s going to be a long winter with a need to look out and support others.

Benny :greatbritain: :knife:
"Look out and support others"? Like you did when Morrisseys mum died. Not an ounce of sympathy did you have Mr man flu. Put your big Rona head on a t-shirt like you suggested for his mum. First in line for the vaccine, a pound of kerrygold through an IV should help, the World Hell Organisation says so, so it must be true.

How has a Neo-Marxist been condemned as an anti-Semite? The questions go on. Trump has recognised this line of thinking (skepticism) is fertile ground. And idiots will think it’s fundamentally different, rather than the next strategy.

Milne is the answer to the first bit.

But, yes. That sounds right.

I don't think Biden has dementia though. I think he's got an average memory for his age. And a bad facelift.

🙄🥱😴

The butcher wasn’t very pleasant when Elizabeth was I’ll, was he !!
Wanting to sell t shirts with dying old lady’s on them....
I have a saying in life Karen....
What goes around, comes around...
The butcher has had his comeuppance, and it was long over due.....
Benny I wish you a speedy recovery, and I hope you have learned something from this.....
The butcher is superior to you in every way. Fate has something worse than COVID in store for you and your support of racist Morrissey.
No one will mourn you. No one will miss you.

Omg, Unman, Wittering & Zigo! Our English teacher taught this, but it was so old there were no teacher's resources, just a bunch of ancient paperbacks in a box.

I wonder if it inspired the Teachers Are Afraid of the Pupils at all? And will he mention it in his mysterious new interview? **attempts to make post relevant**

... and yesterday the sister of a friend died; 30 years old.
I probably don't even remember ALL the friends or people I know who died because of Covid during 2020.
If I compare it to previous years, none of my friends died before 2020... except a few ones who commited suicide (long time ago, mostly when I was a teen) or a few ones who died in car accidents.
The ones who insist that Covid does not kill people probably deserve... hmmm... a president like Trump.
Ofcourse Covid Kills people, it's about the same amount of people who get killed by the flu. There are about 25 causes of death that are more frequently. Just keep seeing things in perspective. and most of all, keep seeing what the real cause of death is. 98% of all people who die have other conditions as well.

So you think you know better that me, who actually live here.

No, I do not inform myself at the official sites. It's just the opposite. I read and listen to critical journalism, and not only from my country, I also read at least part of the The Washington Post, The New York Times, Le Monde, El País, etc...

But, of course, you are going to believe what you want to believe.
Yes and sadly you are gonna believe what you believe. The papers you all mention are NOT the critical ones.

i had covid too and im not all like "it's serious business, guyz", "it's FER REAL". im like "i had the worst cough in the world. it sucked. end of."

Ofcourse Covid Kills people, it's about the same amount of people who get killed by the flu. There are about 25 causes of death that are more frequently. Just keep seeing things in perspective. and most of all, keep seeing what the real cause of death is. 98% of all people who die have other conditions as well.

I think I have said it:
Before 2020... I've lost several friends, it was always car accidents or suicides and I was forgetting one specific person who died because of cancer (when we were both 17 years old). I never lost a friend because of a flu; not even once.

2020: all my friends who died, died because of covid... I don't think any of them had an important sickness or health problem besides from covid (except one of them, who caught a non-covid pneumonia and covid all at once).

Other than that, I am somehow worried about the father of my girlfriend. He caught the covid 2 months ago and his first days were terrible (the doctors said that survival was not something we should expect), but he got better day by day. Most of the covid symptoms are gone by now, but during these 2 months he has been covid positive every week. We do not understand why the worse symptoms went away, but the virus itself does not go away.

Finally, my girlfriend and I went to the hospital yesterday; she was having breathing problems that looked a lot like covid... so we had to spend 12 hours there. For those who believe that every sick person is diagnosed with covid, she was given the diagnosis that she certainly does not have the virus (it was a seasonal allergy... springtime is beginning and she is probably under a lot of stress because of her father; so probably being nervous did not help). Anyway, I saw something I have not seen before in my whole life: until the covid was discarded, the doctors were not simply scared, but terrified. Indeed, the first exams were done without a doctor seeing us face to face. She was given an audio device with earphones and the first exams took place without any doctor around, she was simply receiving instructions from a doctor who was looking using a camera. Finally we saw a doctor face to face and he was certainly scared (scared because of his own health). That's not usual... it was not like that when we used to go to the hospital because of a flu.

Omg, Unman, Wittering & Zigo! Our English teacher taught this, but it was so old there were no teacher's resources, just a bunch of ancient paperbacks in a box.

I wonder if it inspired the Teachers Are Afraid of the Pupils at all? And will he mention it in his mysterious new interview? **attempts to make post relevant**

I saw it on Channel 4 late one night when I was a teenager and was fascinated by this movie. It is so ambiguous and cryptic. And really captures the dark side of adolescence.

The butcher is superior to you in every way. Fate has something worse than COVID in store for you and your support of racist Morrissey.
No one will mourn you. No one will miss you.
Why don’t you, or somebody on here set up a poll (I wouldn’t have a clue) on solo to see who is “superior “ between me and the butcher....
Could be a little bit of fun for the day......

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom